ok i've had enough with the new IPB4 editing tools

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

i miss the old bbcode editor, pardon my frustration, but

HOW THE FUCK can i insert a text between 2 embeds ? like how ? i tried all sort of things and it still today from 3 years since LTT updated the editor, still pisses me off on a regular basis 

i want to add or give a space between those two embeds, how do i do it ? am i missing something? please dont tell me just delete them and give a space and add them back, what if i have a dozen's of vidoes that i've tagged but the space got overridden and now to fix it i have to again find all the links to fix one small edit. 

so please do tell me how do i add a text between those 2 videos. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Press enter above the video, then drag the video by the 'hook'  on its top left and move it up.

image.png.66a75983d578c676a77e0a084b07cac6.png

If you're gonna paste like 10 video, it's probably best to do 10 enters above the first video and them move the first video up 10 spaces, the next 9 spaces, etc. etc.

But yes, please give BBCode editor back pls

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

13 minutes ago, minibois said:

Press enter above the video, then drag the video by the 'hook'  on its top left and move it up.

image.png.66a75983d578c676a77e0a084b07cac6.png

If you're gonna paste like 10 video, it's probably best to do 10 enters above the first video and them move the first video up 10 spaces, the next 9 spaces, etc. etc.

But yes, please give BBCode editor back pls

i knew i could use it to move, what i didn't realise is i have to do that to every single one from the TOP... i miss the bbcode editor.  there's so much annoyance with the new one, especially if you're trying to edit something and all the emmeds decies to reload i wish there was a system in place where i can tell the editor to "LOAD" all the previews after i confirm, there should be a confirm button before the link auto loads preview.  

also why is that i can only move above but not below at times, its super confusing. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

21 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

android: no idea, ask someone who have an android phone

I'm on (shitty) Android 10 and I can see that handle thing in the top corner when somewhat clicking it, but I can't seem to get it to move.

27 minutes ago, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

i miss the old bbcode editor 

Me too. I remember leaving the forum back in 2016 or so when they suddenly changed to this horrible new everything. Nothing worked on my phone and everything was incredibly slow and ugly. So bye bye forum! I only recently slopped back in due to needing some help with stuff and then hanging around a bit.

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

Only thing I actually would need is toggle between full YGWYS and something showing quotes, images etc. as just links.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

And if you've two as the first things on the page, forget it.

Need to put some blank lines in first.

There's no neat way to do it, but you can add a new line underneath then use the drag handle to move the second video below that line.

HTTP/2 203