Notification's (not really an issue)

Jae Tee

If you are looking live at the forum, and a notification goes up on the bottom left of the screen, by tapping it, it does not (but should) mark the notification as read. is this supposed to happen, and if not can it be changed?

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.

I agree that it would be better if it did mark it as read, but unfortunately the forum software doesn't support that, and have so far not shown any interest in changing it despite it being suggested by quite a few people. It's also not something that we would be able to add ourselves, because it would involve fairly deep reaching changes to the way that notifications work.

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

I agree that it would be better if it did mark it as read, but unfortunately the forum software doesn't support that, and have so far not shown any interest in changing it despite it being suggested by quite a few people. It's also not something that we would be able to add ourselves, because it would involve fairly deep reaching changes to the way that notifications work.

Interesting. Glad i'm not the only one with OCD (jk).

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.