ssd failing ?

Choink

To me , i means that your SSD is failing but at times it is working properly and fools software.
Keep data backup in case it fails

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Sounds like the SSD is chugging along on its last legs. Get the drive backed up ASAP, as SSDs only have a limited number or read/writes in their lifetime. Wait too long and you could lose any data on bad blocks

Run Crystal Disk Info will ya? I don't know why ppl run Crystal Disk Mark and then not Crystal Disk Info...

9 hours ago, RejZoR said:

Run Crystal Disk Info will ya? I don't know why ppl run Crystal Disk Mark and then not Crystal Disk Info...

I did run it but forgot to mention it, it said the status is bad in red. 

1 hour ago, Choink said:

I did run it but forgot to mention it, it said the status is bad in red. 

Then it really is on its last leg. If I believe anything it's Crystal Disk Info. Get data off it asap and replace it. Btw, make sure you next time run Crystal Disk Info as resident app so it'll monitor your drives the entire time and alert you about it the moment it senses something, anything. So it won't ever get so far that drive is literally snailing around when you start investigating. It's just a smart thing to do since all it costs you is couple of megabytes of RAM. Which we all have plenty these days.

35 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

Then it really is on its last leg. If I believe anything it's Crystal Disk Info. Get data off it asap and replace it. Btw, make sure you next time run Crystal Disk Info as resident app so it'll monitor your drives the entire time and alert you about it the moment it senses something, anything. So it won't ever get so far that drive is literally snailing around when you start investigating. It's just a smart thing to do since all it costs you is couple of megabytes of RAM. Which we all have plenty these days.

Yeah, but I still can't wrap my head around why this happened only had the ssd for 8 months granted it's a gigybite one. I reformatted the drive 2 times and I have installed and uninstalled many things on it as well as defragged it which I just found out is very bad and I've done this probably over 10 times. So maybe I just stressed it to much