how to have duplicate user in windows 10 with same files and everything

redbread123

so my dad gon change my pass on my windows computer, but I was wondering, is there a way to have two users on the pc and have it with exact same files?

1 minute ago, redbread123 said:

so my dad gon change my pass on my windows computer

why?

is there a way to have two users on the pc and have it with exact same files?

why?

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

Just now, Arika S said:

why?

why?

just can i do it, stop being a detective. like is there a way I can still access the computer with all my games and shit? even if he changes the password on one user for example

just can i do it, stop being a detective. like is there a way I can still access the computer with all my games and shit? even if he changes the password on one user for example

sounds like you're trying to get around a punishment or聽their parenting because you're spending too much time on the computer.

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

4 minutes ago, redbread123 said:

We can't help you with this because its against the ToS but in this case, sure, I'll bite.

No its not possible. It would very much defeat the purpose of having user accounts.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Unless the programs are specifically installed 'for all users' no you can't access the files without a password.

Also, sounds like you need to have a chat with your father.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven聽 聽minimalist white and black PC聽 聽 聽Old S340 build log "White Heaven"聽 聽 聽 聽聽The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log聽 聽 聽 聽 Project AntiRoll (prototype)聽 聽 聽 聽 Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X聽|聽AMD Vega Frontier Edition聽|聽ASUS X570 Pro WS聽|聽Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB聽|聽NZXT H500聽|聽Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700聽|聽Custom loop聽|聽Coolermaster SK630 White聽|聽Logitech MX Master 2S聽|Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB聽|Samsung 58" 4k TV|Scarlett 2i4|2x AT2020

most applications are installed for all users, so it doesnt matter what profile your on, you'll be able to play your games.

and if hes changing your password, then we're not going to help you get around your punishment.聽 just accept it.聽 if he finds out you're getting around it(and he will), then you're just digging a bigger hole for yourself.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

* thread locked *

Yes, there are ways, but as others mentioned, we can't help when it's to circumvent authorities' decisions and imposed limits.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !