Need help, Opinion and Insights

Not_Thunder

These are the peripherals I have decided to go with since I am on a tight budget.

I have researched a lot and then shortlisted these according to my needs of mainly gaming and content consumption.

Keyboard:

https://www.amazon.in/Ant-Esports-MK1000-Multicolour-Mechanical/dp/B07L9TC558

Mouse:

https://www.amazon.in/Redgear-X12-Pro-Gaming-Sensor/dp/B07F85PWPX

Headset:

https://www.amazon.in/Redgear-Cosmo-7-1-Headphones-Controller/dp/B079S811J3

Monitor:(144hz,IPS panel,1xDp)

https://www.amazon.in/Acer-144hz-Variant-Monitor-Technology/dp/B07WLW8QWN

Do let me know your thoughts.

Screenshot_2020-02-10-02-23-35-92.png

• 2 weeks later...

The blue keyboard switches are for typing, brown are for mix of typing and gaming, and red is for gaming. The keyboard here is blue and I think you should change that to a brown or red

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10

53 minutes ago, Shrekpad said:

The blue keyboard switches are for typing, brown are for mix of typing and gaming, and red is for gaming. The keyboard here is blue and I think you should change that to a brown or red

Uh, that's not how it works?

On 2/19/2020 at 10:48 AM, Shrekpad said:

Yeah that is the general "consensus" but it isn't entirely true. It's all down to personal preference after all.... I can game on blues and type well on reds so that universal stereotype doesn't hold that well anymore.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X; GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z; MoBo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus ATX; RAM: TForce Delta TUF RGB 3200MHz (2x8) 16GB; 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB TG; PSU: Seasonic Prime FX Gold 750W Fully Modular; CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MA620P; Storage: WD Blue 250GB SATA SSD & Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM; Monitor: MSI MAG241C 144Hz Curved Gaming Panel; Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (MX Brown); Mouse: Fantech X11 Daredevil   

Check to be sure if it's the kind of lightning you want on the keyboard.  It looks like it's rainbow fixed color and not totally rgb.  Also I have blue switches and the sound is really annoying, way more than what I thought it would be.  In the end I bought another board with brown that should arrive in about one month. 

The best thing to do would be to watch/read some review of the items you want to buy.  I know you're on a tight budget but there might be some down sides that might annoy you about the things you're about to purchase that might be mentioned in a review.  They might also point out other products that can fit well in your price point. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

On 2/23/2020 at 5:31 AM, Dr0y said:

Check to be sure if it's the kind of lightning you want on the keyboard.  It looks like it's rainbow fixed color and not totally rgb.  Also I have blue switches and the sound is really annoying, way more than what I thought it would be.  In the end I bought another board with brown that should arrive in about one month. 

The best thing to do would be to watch/read some review of the items you want to buy.  I know you're on a tight budget but there might be some down sides that might annoy you about the things you're about to purchase that might be mentioned in a review.  They might also point out other products that can fit well in your price point. 

I have watched tons of reviews of them but the thing is that other keyboards they suggest either have worse rgb or have JIXIAN switches which I have seen people rate the lowest out of outemu and kailh so I didn't want to risk going with them and settled on this one though it has a fixed led backlight there are a good amount of "effects" and modes to play around with...

Yeah it becomes harder when you are into rgb ... I'm happy that I don't care at all about it ...

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD