So this is my frist love first pc I bought and bluid with my own pay check in 2011/2012. Now after years of having great time on this pc and going from 4GB 1200 ram too brand new 16gb kit also new gpu 1060gtx and highly recommend corsair h60 as a cool since I live in africa and it gets hot here. After all the installation of cpu cool all was well for 2019 but at end of feburary after I giving my younger brother time to play his games and I want to play I see pc just off. Turns on there a leak in my cooler dripped onto the gpu( pic incluced ) I panic it not turning on I clean the pc and pull psu hoping that it the only thing that got hurt. After that I released now one in town have a gpu I can use and test my beloved rig. So I had to ship the pc about 600miles to the company who sold me the cooler and gpu so the can see what they can do and this the email I get. Pic1

So after this am kinda happy and sad gpu works whooo motherboard dead  they see no water damage on pc pic 2 3 4  well I can see a clear crack in the cooler and am like you telling me it fine?? Out whatever. So now what I want to try and do is fix this pc by myself and give to to my little brother so he can use it and play his game on it. Only problem I have is finding a 1155 socket motherboard and only places I see you can get 2nd hand ones are china or usa so I beg for help for linus and he team somewhere I a dark room at the back or in someone basement for this motherboard. Also they refused to refund the ram I bought a month ago also in the pics. Now I know what you going to say it be much easier to buy him a ryzen 5 or something along the lines of that  I work and live I africa for me to buy a pc just from myself I have to not spent any money for 10 months so I have no choice but forget about getting a new pc. But just wana try put on my linus welding helmet and see if I can fix it so my brother can have as much fun on it as I have . Love you all community and team working for linus.Screenshot_20200209-003021_Gmail.thumb.jpg.cbf6374ef9270fae988d8948083e0b93.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-002923_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-002909_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-002951_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-004226_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200209-004302_Gmail.jpg

Depending on what region of the world you're from, there's a distinct chance you'll be able to put up a [WTB] post for an 1155 socket board over on /r/hardwareswap and find something. There was a WTB right about a month ago for one that was filled in a little under six hours.

https://old.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap/

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

A shame it's 1155, I have an i5 750 and an Intel socket 1156 motherboard for it that I'm not using and have no plans to use but I don't know if it would work with your 1060, not to mention shipping to Africa would probably cost more than what you could buy something like that for locally. Shipping alone would be like $70 and then any customs or duties on top of that, might be over $100 USD. I'm not familiar with international shipping at all but if you're seriously interested I could look into it and maybe something would work out. I'd be more than happy to know that my old hardware is helping someone somewhere rather than cluttering up my home or going into the trash.

The i5 750 would be a pretty good upgrade over your Celeron though.

5 hours ago, Bitter said:

A shame it's 1155, I have an i5 750 and an Intel socket 1156 motherboard for it that I'm not using and have no plans to use but I don't know if it would work with your 1060, not to mention shipping to Africa would probably cost more than what you could buy something like that for locally. Shipping alone would be like $70 and then any customs or duties on top of that, might be over $100 USD. I'm not familiar with international shipping at all but if you're seriously interested I could look into it and maybe something would work out. I'd be more than happy to know that my old hardware is helping someone somewhere rather than cluttering up my home or going into the trash.

The i5 750 would be a pretty good upgrade over your Celeron though.

Shipping not that much it's about 30$ if you just mail it like normal package. Yes shame it a 1155 board I looked online here hoping to get locally but there no change only ones I find are on newegg and they like 120 $ to 250$.

9 hours ago, Lycan help I need HELP said:

Shipping not that much it's about 30$ if you just mail it like normal package. Yes shame it a 1155 board I looked online here hoping to get locally but there no change only ones I find are on newegg and they like 120 $ to 250$.

Even from the United States? I guess I should have said where I was located, when I looked on the USPS website flat rate international for a large enough box to do a motherboard was that much, but if it can be shipped for that cheaply then you can have it for the cost of shipping, CPU included! Just tell me how to send it at that cost and we can figure this out. I've sent some of my unused computer parts to another member here for the cost of shipping before, everyone is a winner when old hardware is reused. Let me get the exact model number later today so you can for sure let me know if you're interested or not. 

If it's not what you want or shipping is too much is there some kind of eBay or Craigslist like site you can use?