Razer Nari Ultimate's mic cutting out on Discord.

Mudoon

Whenever I'm on discord with a few buddies, and i'm chatting away, the Nari decides it wants to cut out on almost every word I say. I've turned manually set my sensitivity. I raised it, I've lowered it and they started hearing themselves. Is this mic the definition of basura or am I doing something wrong? Is it bad to think that I need to go to this extent on a $200 mic to get it working properly? Any help here would be appreciated, thank you in advanced.

Not unheard of for headsets to have crossover issues, which I think may be your issue.

How are these plugged into the PC? Could be crossover from the headphone cable into the mic cable like Mr. Raity suggested

21 hours ago, ShearMe said:

How are these plugged into the PC? Could be crossover from the headphone cable into the mic cable like Mr. Raity suggested

They are wireless. I have them connected to the 2.4 GHz USB dongle. I also have my speakers plugged in on a 3.5mm jack in the back of the mobo.

2 minutes ago, Mudoon said:

They are wireless. I have them connected to the 2.4 GHz USB dongle. I also have my speakers plugged in on a 3.5mm jack in the back of the mobo.

Oof, yeah, that's gonna be crossover between the wires internal to the headset. Nothing really you can do to fix that.

12 minutes ago, ShearMe said:

Oof, yeah, that's gonna be crossover between the wires internal to the headset. Nothing really you can do to fix that.

Yeah, figured as much after you guys mentioned crossover. I appreciate your guys responses though. I went out and bought a pair of Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless Headphones. So far they sound great and the mic is very good. I also sent an email to Razer hoping they’ll follow up to repair or switch them out.