What headphone is good among these two

220VoltsallCore
Just now, weeblord said:

It seems like the first one you listed is not available.

"This item is currently not available."

Its available in local shops here

17 minutes ago, weeblord said:

Well in that case, are they both for the same price?

E55 Its like 4 D higher.

1 hour ago, Dinesh1 said:

E55 Its like 4 D higher.

does the store have demo sets where you can test the sound quality? If so, try them both and see which one you prefer. But if not, then the E55 is better if you will never use the noise-cancelling that's only on the 600BT.

My Build (5800X3D, RTX 3070)

disclaimer: i probably don't know what I'm talking about but I try to give the best advice I can

23 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

What headphone is good among these two. Both are around 80 dolar

The E55 has a higher retail price and a $40 cheaper sale price so probably go for them.

However, what is it that you actually want about these headphones? I wouldn't pay anywhere near $60-$100 for a pair of headphones like these. What do those headphones have that this $150 retail JBL pair doesn't have?... JBL DUET on sale for $30.

Btw, do you have a Walmart where you are? Those E55's are only $60 there... JBL-E55BT Walmart. I'd still go with the JBL DUET for almost a quarter of the price of the 600BT.

11 hours ago, Polemical said:

The E55 has a higher retail price and a $40 cheaper sale price so probably go for them.

However, what is it that you actually want about these headphones? I wouldn't pay anywhere near $60-$100 for a pair of headphones like these. What do those headphones have that this $150 retail JBL pair doesn't have?... JBL DUET on sale for $30.

Btw, do you have a Walmart where you are? Those E55's are only $60 there... JBL-E55BT Walmart. I'd still go with the JBL DUET for almost a quarter of the price of the 600BT.

no. i wait for sale in amazon it comes around 70$

On 2/8/2020 at 10:24 AM, Dinesh1 said:

I'd easily go for the JBL E55BT based on the over the ear design. They are normally way more comfortable. I couldn't care less for battery life if I can't keep it on my head for more than 30 min anyway. Sound wise they are likely to not be to far away from each other.