What headphones are good?

Sir_Dusk
Go to solution Solved by rabbitanarchy14,

they look great and are absolutely indestructible. have had a few pairs over 10 years. the crossfades are wireless and have a built in mic. the m100 have 2 audio inputs so you can have your cell and game at the same time.

from listening to a few high end brands, i would say that these are as good as sennheiser but a bit cheaper and more durable

ive had these corsair virtuoso RGB for a while but I've had problems. I've returned them 3 times I think I will return them or swap them for a different pair I'm looking at wired or wireless headphone. I don't care about the mic quality because I have a stand alone mic I mostly listen to music and talk to my friend in discord and game. so if anyone has a good pair that costs less or a bit more then the virtuoso that would be great. I use to have the razer kraken pro V2 and those were amazing....kind of regretting my decision of selling them 

my favorite headphones are my vmoda's. but i am an audiophile not a talk to your game kinda person. i dont play with anyone i know online.

VModa M100

VModa crossfade 2

VModa LP2's

and a fiio e10k amp

4 minutes ago, rabbitanarchy14 said:

my favorite headphones are my vmoda's. but i am an audiophile not a talk to your game kinda person. i dont play with anyone i know online.

VModa crossfade 2

VModa LP2's

and a fiio e10k amp

I mean the headphones are nice looking and if they are wireless they sound good already 

they look great and are absolutely indestructible. have had a few pairs over 10 years. the crossfades are wireless and have a built in mic. the m100 have 2 audio inputs so you can have your cell and game at the same time.

from listening to a few high end brands, i would say that these are as good as sennheiser but a bit cheaper and more durable

Just now, rabbitanarchy14 said:

woah cool I'm looking into them now

10 hours ago, rabbitanarchy14 said:

so what do you think about vmoda

I think I will look at reviews and what people say but they have a crossfade wireless and crossfade wireless 2 the 1st crossfade is a lot cheaper  then the 2nd so I might go for the 1st one

i have the a pair of crossfade 1s. the battery lasts like 20 hours of use. love them. they have the same speakers as the m100. the crossfade 2s are m200 speakers. just newer

I like my Fidelio X2 a lot.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

32 minutes ago, Mihle said:

I like my Fidelio X2 a lot.

those look nice the reviews on amazon show that quality control is a bit of a problem but other then that they seem to be ok

1 hour ago, Sir_Dusk said:

those look nice the reviews on amazon show that quality control is a bit of a problem but other then that they seem to be ok

I mean, I think they sound good and I havent had any problems with mine at all.

But from what I can remember
It was first produced one place and didnt have much issues (I think I got one of those)
Then they switched up the production and it seem like those complained got these ones.
Then now they switched it up again and called it X2HR and they are supposedly better, so look in to those.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 

-Stephen Hawking

1 minute ago, Mihle said:

I mean, I think they sound good and I havent had any problems with mine at all.

But from what I can remember
It was first produced one place and didnt have much issues (I think I got one of those)
Then they switched up the production and it seem like those complained got these ones.
Then now they switched it up again and called it X2HR and they are supposedly better, so look in to those.

ok

Just now, Sir_Dusk said:

ok

But thats what I remember, I might be wrong. Maybe someone else can comment. I like mine either way.

-Stephen Hawking