Can flipping breakers damage pc or components

ValkyrieVTG

Had to play the breaker game to get a tv to power off completely due to a freeze (was unable to unplug due to how it’s mounted and using power button was ineffective) irregardless should I be concerned about my pc (Pc is plugged into surge protector)

The PSU should be able to let your components down easy through its capacitors, even if only for a fraction of a second. 

I guess the only glaring issue that could arise is a HDD head crash. That said, just turn off the system before you flip the breaker.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

1 minute ago, Vitamanic said:

The PSU should be able to let your components down easy through its capacitors, even if only for a fraction of a second. 

I guess the only glaring issue that could arise is a HDD head crash. That said, just turn off the system before you flip the breaker.

System was off I’m pretty sure , haven’t been on it at all today, if it wasn’t it was in sleep mode

PSU should be able to take that kind of thing. If you live in house with somewhat modern electrical layout. If its something older, then there might be issues, but that would mean other modern stuff would also break.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv