Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FakeNSA

Signature editing request

Click your username to drop down the menu, select Account Settings. One of the options on the left panel will be "Signature"

Posted · Original PosterOP

So this is a bit of an idiotic request, but every time I need to edit my signature (infrequent) it takes me a few minutes to find where I can edit my signature. In fact, on this most recent attempt (I need to write an obituary for my PC) I cannot find it at all.

Can this be indicated somewhere in the profile editing screen? It seems like a more logical place to put it, however, I understand that the system the forum is running on may not allow it. If you cannot place it under profile, perhaps a note of where it can be found?

I might just be a tool. Sorry!

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.
"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

As a founding member of #muricaparrotgang, I invite you to join our ranks today.

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

Posted · Best Answer

Click your username to drop down the menu, select Account Settings. One of the options on the left panel will be "Signature"

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

I am a fool. Thank you!

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.
"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

As a founding member of #muricaparrotgang, I invite you to join our ranks today.

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)