Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IronaSonaLe

Buying mining card for gamimg

Posted · Original PosterOP

So am thinking about buying one gpu that was used for mining on ebay so i was wondering if i do buy it do i need to flash my bios type thing or is it just plug in install drivers and play type thing??

i bought a rx580 mining card and crashes where endless so i sold it as a mining card and bought a 1050(i had a 1050 before that amd card)

so its a gamble and based on your chance if u want to get one just ask the seller for some time to test it and if it didnt work refund

2 minutes ago, BardiaMGTGC said:

i bought a rx580 mining card and crashes where endless so i sold it as a mining card and bought a 1050(i had a 1050 before that amd card)

so its a gamble and based on your chance if u want to get one just ask the seller for some time to test it and if it didnt work refund

That is sound advice. Though, personally, I wouldn't buy one at all. 

Hey, I am Lord Xeb from OCN!

"Everyone is an expert in something. Never approach an interaction thinking someone is otherwise. Knowledge is acquired not earned. Always be humble and wise. Never look down on others for simply being ignorant within your realm of your expertise." ~ Unknown
"There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. Unfit for mass production, but too rare to die." ~ YellowJersey

Posted · Original PosterOP
12 minutes ago, BardiaMGTGC said:

Ok thanks for the advice ill just save up little bit more money and going to buy new one instead