Buying mining card for gamimg

IronaSonaLe

So am thinking about buying one gpu that was used for mining on ebay so i was wondering if i do buy it do i need to flash my bios type thing or is it just plug in install drivers and play type thing??

i bought a rx580 mining card and crashes where endless so i sold it as a mining card and bought a 1050(i had a 1050 before that amd card)

so its a gamble and based on your chance if u want to get one just ask the seller for some time to test it and if it didnt work refund

2 minutes ago, BardiaMGTGC said:

i bought a rx580 mining card and crashes where endless so i sold it as a mining card and bought a 1050(i had a 1050 before that amd card)

so its a gamble and based on your chance if u want to get one just ask the seller for some time to test it and if it didnt work refund

That is sound advice. Though, personally, I wouldn't buy one at all. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

12 minutes ago, BardiaMGTGC said:

Ok thanks for the advice ill just save up little bit more money and going to buy new one instead