Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brutalness

Trying to make the ultimate RGB rig

You could add a picture instead of a video.

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

You could add rgb strips on the underside of the case

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x  | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M | PSU: EVGA 650 B3 CASE: Phanteks Eclipse P350x | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Keyboard: Redragon K556 | Monitor(s): Main: Dell E2014h 1600x900, Secondary: HP w19e 1440x900

"You don't need to spend a crap ton of money to build yourself a worthwhile gaming computer." -JayzTwoCents (Blasphemy, I know. Deal with it.)

I can't help you buy something if you don't list a budget or intended use.

I can't help you troubleshoot if you don't list your specs/config.

P.S. Pictures usually help.

I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke or a flex or something because it looks like you pretty much have all your bases covered. The only thing I can really think of is maybe a rog gpu, or maybe you can get a hue lightstrip, stick it to your desk and sync it up with aura (its possible).

Also, if you haven't maybe sync up your ram with aura (guide). Just like as much uniformity as possible.

hahaha I have depression haha lol

rgb gpu back plate, rgb fittings, rgb ssd/.hhd, rgb psu, rgb under glow, rgb hdmi cable, rgb psu cable, rgb power switches, rgb around the mb.

rgb gpu braket

rgb io shield

i seen rgb usb cables...and i just found an rgb pwm fan hub.....

back in the day you could buy an led feet that take 1 5mm led you could add an rgb i that but i dont think they sell em any more. but you could 3d print feet. if you can rgb and psu cover then feet should be np....