whats the best way to wirelesslly transfer files between android devices and PC?

mrchow19910319
Go to solution Solved by Kisai,
3 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

new to android hence the question.

is there any app you guys recommend?? 

The best way to transfer data is:

1) Store on the SD card and then eject it to transfer to the PC. This is the fastest option, but not the most convenient.

2) Store on the system memory/SD card and then plug in via USB, this is the next fastest option and most typical for transferring photos, since you can use it with printers that have USB ports too.

3) Via WiFi or Bluetooth. Both of these are horribly slow, however the bluetooth option at least is convenient between two phones. You'll otherwise need an app to sync between them which leads to.

4) Use Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, or Google Drive. This involves uploading stuff to the internet, but then any device you have the cloud drive software installed to will have it.

The recommended way to transfer data to a PC is USB, regardless of any other way, because Wireless is slower than USB2.0, especially in mobile phones.

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

I use cloud services for the most though you can also use Bluetooth if the files are small. At some point I had an FTP server on my PC and installed a client on my phone so I could have a shared folder for both devices.

3 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

The best way to transfer data is:

1) Store on the SD card and then eject it to transfer to the PC. This is the fastest option, but not the most convenient.

2) Store on the system memory/SD card and then plug in via USB, this is the next fastest option and most typical for transferring photos, since you can use it with printers that have USB ports too.

3) Via WiFi or Bluetooth. Both of these are horribly slow, however the bluetooth option at least is convenient between two phones. You'll otherwise need an app to sync between them which leads to.

4) Use Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, or Google Drive. This involves uploading stuff to the internet, but then any device you have the cloud drive software installed to will have it.

The recommended way to transfer data to a PC is USB, regardless of any other way, because Wireless is slower than USB2.0, especially in mobile phones.