Best balanced gaming/work laptop for 2000€

Budget: Around 2000€, from Europe

Specs: Minimum an i5 9/10th gen, 8GB of RAM, GPU powerful like a GTX 1660 

Main usage: Primary gaming at home, then for work (outside), occasional gaming outside home (or when I got nothing to do at work)

I'm thinking to buy a new laptop this year but I still can't decide what model starting to look for

I previously had an XPS but I find the medium-range graphics card not enough for the games I play, but I needed at least the same mobility and battery life (or at least close, maybe at least 5h battery life with soft-medium workload) 

It shouldn't thermal throttle like hell or reach ridiculous temperatures. Consider I will probably buy some sort of dock at home with fans on it

I was thinking about the Razer Blade 15, 144Hz model + i7 and 1660 Ti, but I can't really understand how the hell I am supposed to buy it from Italy (razer doesn't sold the Blade here) for the best price and with an English keyboard, maybe someone can help me there?
Is it worth buying from the US then paying taxes the customs? (it costs around 300€ less here)

Honestly except the Razer Blade 15 model I couldn't think very much of anything else, the Alienware or the usual gaming-laptop greedy-looking models look really ugly to me, I'd be ashamed to take something like that outside. The Razer Blade just looks almost perfect to me for the size/performance battery life and thermals from what I could see

I also took a look at the X1 carbon, but still weaky GPU and not really meant for gaming (or at least not like an XPS)

Obviously I'm waiting till this summer for the new razer model, also especially for the new XPS15, maybe a decent GPU will come out this time on it?

9 minutes ago, Chunchunmaru_ said:

Budget: Around 2000€, from Europe

Specs: Minimum an i5 9/10th gen, 8GB of RAM, GPU powerful like a GTX 1660 

Main usage: Primary gaming at home, then for work (outside), occasional gaming outside home (or when I got nothing to do at work)

I'm thinking to buy a new laptop this year but I still can't decide what model starting to look for

I previously had an XPS but I find the medium-range graphics card not enough for the games I play, but I needed at least the same mobility and battery life (or at least close, maybe at least 5h battery life with soft-medium workload) 

It shouldn't thermal throttle like hell or reach ridiculous temperatures. Consider I will probably buy some sort of dock at home with fans on it

I was thinking about the Razer Blade 15, 144Hz model + i7 and 1660 Ti, but I can't really understand how the hell I am supposed to buy it from Italy (razer doesn't sold the Blade here) for the best price and with an English keyboard, maybe someone can help me there?
Is it worth buying from the US then paying taxes the customs? (it costs around 300€ less here)

Honestly except the Razer Blade 15 model I couldn't think very much of anything else, the Alienware or the usual gaming-laptop greedy-looking models look really ugly to me, I'd be ashamed to take something like that outside. The Razer Blade just looks almost perfect to me for the size/performance battery life and thermals from what I could see

I also took a look at the X1 carbon, but still weaky GPU and not really meant for gaming (or at least not like an XPS)

Obviously I'm waiting till this summer for the new razer model, also especially for the new XPS15, maybe a decent GPU will come out this time on it?

Wait for Asus Zephyrus G14.

I am hyped for it, but I would wait for reviews first.

Full time technology enthusiast, part time IT.