Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WolfLoverPro

Whats Actually The Best PHOTOREALISTIC PC GAME that exists? I have gta v with insane graphics mods

When it is released, the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (and keep in mind, this particular trailer is filmed on Xbox)

Skyrim has some amazing ENBs out there that push the limits of photorealism.

Sabre - i7-8086K - MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X - AsRock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming K6 - 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4-2400 - 500GB Western Digital Black M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0x4 - 500GB Toshiba (Dell OEM) M.2 NVMe - 1TB Inland Professional SSD - 960GB SanDisk Ultra II - 4TB Seagate Barracuda - Corsair RM650i - Fractal Design Meshify C White TG - Noctua NH-C14S

Senketsu - Ryzen 5 1600 - MSI GTX 1050 Ti LP - Gigabyte B450 AORUS M - 16GB "OEM Special" craptastic DDR4-2400 with a stunning green PCB - 256GB Adata M.2 NVMe - Silverstone SF450 - ABS R206-ITX (worst/best case ever) - Wraith Spire

Banzai - i7-6700T - MSI RX 550 LP - Gigabyte GA-B150N Phoenix - 16GB HyperX Fury DDR4-2400 - 240GB Crucial M500 - Seasonic 300W Server PSU (loud af) - HP Slimline s3200n chassis - Cryorig C7

Ok Boomer - Pentium G3258 - MSI GTX 750 Ti LP - ASUS H81M-C - 16GB Patriot Viper DDR3-1600 - Western Digital Black 1TB HDD - Corsair SF600 - Athenatech A100BB - Rosewill RCX-Z300

13 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Until the big tiddy hits you right in the 4K 8K. 

My votes go to Resident Evil 2 reboot, Detroit: Become Human, and Modern Warfare 2019 if we're talking vanilla graphics. Skyrim definitely hits the point of indiscernible differences if we omit said big tiddy, elf ears, and f#cking dragons. 

Edit: For some reason I didn't single out magic, but I did tiddies... #Truth

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, ARikozuM said:

My votes go to Resident Evil 2 reboot, Detroit: Become Human, and Modern Warfare 2019 if we're talking vanilla graphics. Skyrim definitely hits the point of indiscernible differences if we omit said big tiddy, elf ears, and f#cking dragons. 

Edit: For some reason I didn't single out magic, but I did tiddies... #Truth

19 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Not sure.... Heres a comparsion

skyrim with whatever graphic mods they use

https://youtu.be/--7z6m_EBLc

AND gta v with same mods i use

Im watching on mobile so i cant tell yet ill look when I get on my pc tho

FMV games

All other answers are invalid

...is there a question here? ?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What is scaling and how does it work? Asus PB287Q unboxing! Console alternatives :D Watch Netflix with Kodi on Arch Linux Sharing folders over the internet using SSH Beginner's Guide To LTT (by iamdarkyoshi)

Sauron'stm Product Scores:

Spoiler

Just a list of my personal scores for some products, in no particular order, with brief comments. I just got the idea to do them so they aren't many for now :)

Don't take these as complete reviews or final truths - they are just my personal impressions on products I may or may not have used, summed up in a couple of sentences and a rough score. All scores take into account the unit's price and time of release, heavily so, therefore don't expect absolute performance to be reflected here.

-Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - [8/10]

Spoiler

A durable and reliable machine that is relatively lightweight, has all the hardware it needs to never feel sluggish and has a great IPS matte screen. Downsides are mostly due to its age, most notably the screen resolution of 1366x768 and usb 2.0 ports.

-Apple Macbook (2015) - [Garbage -/10]

Spoiler

From my perspective, this product has no redeeming factors given its price and the competition. It is underpowered, overpriced, impractical due to its single port and is made redundant even by Apple's own iPad pro line.

-OnePlus X - [7/10]

Spoiler

A good phone for the price. It does everything I (and most people) need without being sluggish and has no particularly bad flaws. The lack of recent software updates and relatively barebones feature kit (most notably the lack of 5GHz wifi, biometric sensors and backlight for the capacitive buttons) prevent it from being exceptional.

-Microsoft Surface Book 2 - [Garbage - -/10]

Spoiler

Overpriced and rushed, offers nothing notable compared to the competition, doesn't come with an adequate charger despite the premium price. Worse than the Macbook for not even offering the small plus sides of having macOS. Buy a Razer Blade if you want high performance in a (relatively) light package.

-Intel Core i7 2600/k - [9/10]

Spoiler

Quite possibly Intel's best product launch ever. It had all the bleeding edge features of the time, it came with a very significant performance improvement over its predecessor and it had a soldered heatspreader, allowing for efficient cooling and great overclocking. Even the "locked" version could be overclocked through the multiplier within (quite reasonable) limits.

-Apple iPad Pro - [5/10]

Spoiler

A pretty good product, sunk by its price (plus the extra cost of the physical keyboard and the pencil). Buy it if you don't mind the Apple tax and are looking for a very light office machine with an excellent digitizer. Particularly good for rich students. Bad for cheap tinkerers like myself.

12 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

How does that take away from the surroundings? Oh, I get it, cause that's what you focus on at that point, right? :D

And yeah, my vote goes to Skyrim when it's modded to oblivion. Pun intended :P.

12 hours ago, Sauron said:

All other answers are invalid

Please, go read the definition of photorealism then come back and admit you were wrong.

@WolfLoverPro If you were to take away characters and HUD in GTA, then take a screenshot, I would still be able to say it's GTA...

On vanilla? Plenty of titles, some Tomb Raider ones, Metro Exodus, Ethan Carter, BF:V, RDR2, Dishonored 2, FC:V...Crysis :D

Poor PC plebs need to spend thousand of dollars on hardwares and still mod their games to make it look realistic. /s

6 years old game. 

For vanilla PC games i say Battlefront 2 got the best looking graphic. 

Honorable mention goes to Kingdom Come: Deliverance. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Frostbite engine games, Battlefront onwards. Most of the stuff they have is photogrammetry so the textures match the geometry just like real life. Assuming you're actually asking for photorealism and not just "good graphics" because GTA and Red Dead do look really good, but they don't look photorealistic.

Take it back a few years and you have Ethan Carter, Crysis series (CryEngine I still think has the best renderer for realistic results), Everybody's gone to the Rapture. You could toss in Edith Finch if you ignore the occasional character models. 3/4 of those games are "walking sims" though, and 2 are CryEngine. Hunt Showdown is a new CryEngine title.

The motion blur, light shafts, and Depth of field in particular are really impressive considering how shit they look in Unity or UE4. Too bad literally no one uses CryEngine.

#Muricaparrotgang

On 2/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, ARikozuM said:

If you used a UNP body they were not that big. You are thinking CBBE.

RIG#1 CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 ti FTW3 ULTRA | PSU: Corsair CORSAIR AX860W | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 2TB | Monitor: LG 38" 3840 x 1600 75hz

RIG#2 CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 ti XC | PSU: Corsair RMx1000W | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD#1: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB | SSD#2: Crucial MX500 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 55" 4k B9 OLED TV  

Rig#3 CPU: Intel i7 6700k | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC | PSU: EVGA 850 BQ| Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S | SSD: Crucial MX300 2.5" 1TB | Monitor: LG 32" 4k 60hz 

On 2/7/2020 at 11:31 AM, Soag said:

Ethan Carter

It's such an odd game. The nature is incredibly beautiful, stunning in VR, but the proportions of some random things are so off it hurts the immersion. I just want an unending forest like that to listen to audio books in.

15 hours ago, tatte said:

It's such an odd game. The nature is incredibly beautiful, stunning in VR, but the proportions of some random things are so off it hurts the immersion. I just want an unending forest like that to listen to audio books in.

At this point it's also kind of old and DICE have surpassed the quality of the photoscans and geometry too.

#Muricaparrotgang

If we're talking vanilla, the ones that come to mind are Metro Exodus and Battlefield V. COD WW2 was also strangely impressive when the filter didn't get in the way. I can't talk about MW as I haven't played it. I would also add the Resident Evil reboots.

But, I'm curious - what are the system specifications required to run the ultra-realism mods discussed here?

When I first played GTA V on a 7th gen i5 and a 1060 6GB, I was baffled at how bland the graphics looked (tbh MGSVPP looks much better) and how insanely demanding it was (could play at mostly Very High, and still choppy).

What system did you use?