Your preferred method of marijuana consumption?

Nine Tailed Fox
On 2/20/2020 at 2:37 AM, scuff gang said:

No it’s not, it’s given a bad look even though it has actual proven medical properties unlike alcohol. I use it to help with my back and sleep, I can use it at work, not feel my back pain, and still perform at an expected level.

Such as? I mean I know it's carcinogenic.

Also alcohol , in small doses, does have health benefits such as increased brain function and herb based spirits such as jäger are supposed to have health benefits but that one should be taken with a grain of salt because I have no idea where I read it. 

I mean you could just use ibuprofen/aspirin + paracetomol... costs like 20p a packet. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

has anyone tried Shisha ?

Started at 17 (a phase for few years, stopped),.... really started at 28,(deeper meanings but basically depression of sorts)

..now Age 36.

Buckets, Nope,..can do but rather not. (Small hits easier but the Taste of 5second bucket smoke is naff)
Pipes, Nope, can do but hate the drymouth being way worse, rocks never bothered me due to gauze is available.
Joints, Nope not really, maybe if I'm at someplace where its most suitable.. (party/gathering type situation)

I'd still rather bongs everywhere I went, but not possible due to smell/residue and all the annoyances..
However...Preference is Bongs.

Chop, Bong, Watch things or Play things... (Str8 100% or Mixed 80W / 20T, I don't like much more mix than that)

Sinking bongs whenever possible due to non-sinking tastes much worse without the pressure drop (hoarse smog/deadsmoke)

Due to tolerance and lungpower (getting used to different bongs, pressures needed, not overpacking) I still have large "cones" but I'm not the young 19 year old who just packs the biggest, now it's just whatever's comfortable for the moment, relax, get into what I was getting into.

Spoiler

Tidbits from MY Personality - NOTE,..I am the product of me, so the below isn't necessarily for YOU.

Probably shouldn't smoke if you haven't planned out the inbetweens, "M" is easy to fill time, not be as bored and enable the old fashioned "Time Enjoyed isn't time Wasted" as an excuse to letting life go by slowly...
Stay active in your life, mentally and physically, don't spend a few years at home shutting yourself down, if you funk up, try to regroup your passions, and best of luck.

1a_813f-F2HwKL-e1556715157439.jpg

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

• 11 months later...
On 2/6/2020 at 9:54 AM, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Just discovered dab pens and love this thing.. 2-3 hits and I'm ripped lol.

Damn... Guns and the devils lettuce don't mix in my state. 

On 2/7/2020 at 12:34 PM, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Don't mind paying the premium for testing especially for cartridges

20200207_092134_copy_891x961.jpg.77ff1e2f2a04c6c0a97febead278bbe7.jpg

Limonene and Pinene make great natural tackifiers. Interesting to see how 'low' the THC content is, I always assumed they were 95-99%.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

2 hours ago, SGT-AMD said:

Is it illegal to tell underage kids about something that is legal for 18+?

it's not illegal, no. Procuring and buying drugs or alcohols FOR minors, then yes, it's illegal. Discussing it on an internet forum, then no.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

what am I reading?

this is the weirdest forum tread I have seen

but since this is lawful in canada its fine and keep doing this

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

2 hours ago, SGT-AMD said:

That would be my concern

Is it illegal to discuss driving with minors?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

19 minutes ago, SGT-AMD said:

Then, it's a free for all. Why not ALL drugs?

This should be in a section for 21+ only. But, I see it probably won't happen.

Morals have no place here.

This is a forum discussion, nobody is selling illegal drugs to minors here. Discussing something isn't illegal or immoral.

And even where pot is legal (like here in Canada), minors CAN'T buy any legally.

EDIT: Delete my account, I'm thru.

Send me an email when that happens.

Mods can't do that, click on the link at the bottom (forum support) to submit a ticket for an account deletion.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

39 minutes ago, SGT-AMD said:

EDIT: Delete my account, I'm thru.

Send me an email when that happens.

I assume you live in the US.

You should be aware that our 6th-9th grade health classes are educating children on the dangers of drugs, and most habitual drug users (including alcohol and nicotine) start using drugs in high school, or in some cases even earlier. There's a reason all of those anti-smoking and D.A.R.E campaigns target schools...

Seeing people talk about consuming marijuana on a technology forum is unlikely to cause any serious change in their life.

IMO a school child is much more likely to try marijuana because of the class stoner than because of LTT.com

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2021 at 10:42 AM, SGT-AMD said:

Yes, you can discuss cannabis with underage kids. Just like you can discuss alcohol with them. Or heroin. Or hookers. Or literally anything. There are very few things you cannot talk to a kid about.

Especially if you discuss safety and responsible use with them, and why it's okay for an adult to consume but not a minor, etc.

On 2/11/2021 at 10:42 AM, SGT-AMD said:

That would be my concern

I feel like I'm either misunderstanding your concern, or you're overthinking this.

On 2/11/2021 at 1:32 PM, SGT-AMD said:

I'm a little confused here. You can discuss all drugs with a minor - whether at home, at school, or on an internet forum.

Why would a discussion about Cannabis be 21+? We're not advocating for underage usage, and we're not selling to minors, or advertising to them, etc.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "morals" here?

FYI, as others have mentioned, it's illegal to sell Cannabis to a minor in Canada. As it should be. Same with Alcohol.

But you can (and should) still discuss things like Cannabis and Alcohol with minors, so that they are educated on the subject matter, and learn about safety and the possible respective dangers, etc.

Also, FYI, the "legal age" in Canada, is not 21. I can drink Alcohol legally at 19. Cannabis is the same (though there are minor variations per province). Legal age being 21 is mostly an American thing. In many European countries, it's even lower than 19.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

21 minutes ago, SGT-AMD said:

Also, FYI, the "legal age" in Canada, is not 21.

Yes, it depends on what province you are in.

It is not up for discussion with me anymore, as the morals on the subject is what not everyone understands.

Opinions vary, and so does the law.

Indeed - but you haven't really explained what your opinion even is. You asked a question, made a vague notion of morals, and then that was it.

You say it's not up for discussion anymore, but you never really discussed it to begin with.

Perhaps you should explain what exactly you're even talking about? I don't think it's very clear what your post was even trying to say.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

8 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Indeed - but you haven't really explained what your opinion even is. You asked a question, made a vague notion of morals, and then that was it.

You say it's not up for discussion anymore, but you never really discussed it to begin with.

Perhaps you should explain what exactly you're even talking about? I don't think it's very clear what your post was even trying to say.

Morality is always rather Vague since every Grouping of Humans always have very different definitions of what is Moral or Not.

31 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

Morality is always rather Vague since every Grouping of Humans always have very different definitions of what is Moral or Not.

This is true.

For example, some people think consuming Cannabis at all is "immoral". Though many of those people have no problem with alcohol consumption.

In another 2 years I'll be legally allowed to smoke weed. I love the way it smells in its unsmoked form and will probably try eatables because I'm not a fan of the smell of pot smoke. I've heard that eatables can sneak up on you and you should like eat half a portion and wait like 30 min before eating any more, is there any truth to this?

1 hour ago, airborne spoon said:

In another 2 years I'll be legally allowed to smoke weed. I love the way it smells in its unsmoked form and will probably try eatables because I'm not a fan of the smell of pot smoke. I've heard that eatables can sneak up on you and you should like eat half a portion and wait like 30 min before eating any more, is there any truth to this?

Edibles need to be digested before they kick in, which is a much slower process. 

The other thing is how long that process takes is VERY variable. For me, edibles take about 1.5-2 hours to kick in usually. 

Other people feel it within 20-30 minutes. 

I would suggest when you do legally try edibles, that you wait at least an hour before having more. 

Edibles also last a long time (often 4-6 hours if you have a high dose), so if you have edibles, make sure you have no plans for the rest of the day, and you definitely don’t touch a car until the next day. 

Stay safe, stay responsible, and enjoy it!

15 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Edibles need to be digested before they kick in, which is a much slower process. 

The other thing is how long that process takes is VERY variable. For me, edibles take about 1.5-2 hours to kick in usually. 

Other people feel it within 20-30 minutes. 

I would suggest when you do legally try edibles, that you wait at least an hour before having more. 

Edibles also last a long time (often 4-6 hours if you have a high dose), so if you have edibles, make sure you have no plans for the rest of the day, and you definitely don’t touch a car until the next day. 

Stay safe, stay responsible, and enjoy it!

If i remember correctly the general rule about brownies is "eat one and wait for 45 min, if you still don't feel anything then eat another half and wait for 30 min" 

I usually smoke it, its a bit to complicated to make edibles and you have to plan your day accordingly. So Bongs, joints, pipes most of the time.

3 hours ago, Kadzo said:

If i remember correctly the general rule about brownies is "eat one and wait for 45 min, if you still don't feel anything then eat another half and wait for 30 min" 

There are lots of different "rules of thumb" - I don't think there is a universal one. However, that is a good piece of advice and a good place for someone to start.

3 hours ago, Kadzo said:

I usually smoke it, its a bit to complicated to make edibles and you have to plan your day accordingly. So Bongs, joints, pipes most of the time.

Same here. Unless you have a local store that offers edibles for a reasonable price, it's a massive hassle to make them (plus it can really stink up your kitchen).

Usually joints for me. I don't know why, I just prefer them. I find it more enjoyable. Bongs are usually the best for me, in terms of effects, but it's a bit more of a hassle to bring a bong out (I don't smoke inside for obvious courtesy reasons) - especially during the winter (I've broken more than one bong by dropping it in the cold on the steps outside my door).

13 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Same here. Unless you have a local store that offers edibles for a reasonable price, it's a massive hassle to make them (plus it can really stink up your kitchen).

Unfortunately no, so i am doomed to make them myself, because it stinks like hell i make a large batch of butter (only making butter is smelly rest is just baking) for multiple batches of brownies. 

11 hours ago, Kadzo said:

Unfortunately no, so i am doomed to make them myself, because it stinks like hell i make a large batch of butter (only making butter is smelly rest is just baking) for multiple batches of brownies. 

Some retail stores are now selling Cannabutter and Cannaoil in batches, so you can just bring it home and bake otherwise normally with it.

When I still smoked, I mostly rolled joints w/ tobacco. Once in a while someone in our group would bring a bong and we'd play some games until everyone was either passed out or we we're out of weed. My favorite way was baking weed cookies, good times were had.

I've grown out of it though, I noticed I was having more bad and fewer good experiences. 

I left this here just to annoy people.

almost sad that last 2 years almost not even drinked alcohol or even thinked about any weed...

On 2/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Letgomyleghoe said:

-snip- I can't feel my legs.

are you sure that's from the weed?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mari-ja-wana has been legal in the State of Nevada since 2016, but I haven't had any, nor am I interested in having any. Only time that I have had any kind of opiod is when I broke my arm snowboarding a long time ago. They gave me a pretty decent dose of Oxycodone, and I distinctly remember feeling very sick, not high or anything at all. I was pretty dizzy, itchy, sweaty, and I had some pretty bad hiccups. So yeah, no thanks. (Also forgot to mention that Marijuana smells like someone did a burnout on a skunk, which is not a nice smell to me or the vast majority of people.)

(WARNING: I EDIT MY POSTS ALL THE TIME. GRAMMAR IS HARD.)

"As I, a humble internet browser who frequents the forum of the well known internet tech YouTuber 'Linus Tech Tips', named after host Linus Sebastian, have trouble understanding the intent of the authors' post, I find solace in the fact, that I am indeed not alone in my confusion. While I stumble through the comments above, I am reminded of a quote which helps me to cut through ambiguous and unnecessary verbiage. The simple eloquence of the phrase often uttered on internet forums leaves any reading it in no doubt as to the true intent of the wording. I believe that I, and indeed all of us can take a lesson from the message left by it:"

(Formerly known as @EjectedCasings)

"Thanks bro, my inner grammarian just had a stroke."

-Yours truly, EjectedCasings

"It's stupid, but it works"

"AAAAAAHHH WHY AM I SPEEENING!"

Enthusiast web surfer, 'epic' gamer.

#muricaparrotgang

32 minutes ago, EjectedCasings said:

are you sure that's from the weed?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mari-ja-wana has been legal in the State of Nevada since 2016, but I haven't had any, nor am I interested in having any. Only time that I have had any kind of opiod is when I broke my arm snowboarding a long time ago.

I'm not sure whether you're implying this, but just to clarify for others that read this.

Cannabis is not an opioid and has nothing to do with them on a chemical level.

32 minutes ago, EjectedCasings said:

They gave me a pretty decent dose of Oxycodone, and I distinctly remember feeling very sick, not high or anything at all. I was pretty dizzy, itchy, sweaty, and I had some pretty bad hiccups. So yeah, no thanks. (Also forgot to mention that Marijuana smells like someone did a burnout on a skunk, which is not a nice smell to me or the vast majority of people.)

The smell is definitely something that either bothers you or it doesn't. Some people can't stand it.

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

I'm not sure whether you're implying this, but just to clarify for others that read this.

Cannabis is not an opioid and has nothing to do with them on a chemical level.

-snip-

Yes, I do know that weed isn't an opiod,it was just bad wording on my part. I was searching for the right word, but uh, to no avail.

(WARNING: I EDIT MY POSTS ALL THE TIME. GRAMMAR IS HARD.)

"As I, a humble internet browser who frequents the forum of the well known internet tech YouTuber 'Linus Tech Tips', named after host Linus Sebastian, have trouble understanding the intent of the authors' post, I find solace in the fact, that I am indeed not alone in my confusion. While I stumble through the comments above, I am reminded of a quote which helps me to cut through ambiguous and unnecessary verbiage. The simple eloquence of the phrase often uttered on internet forums leaves any reading it in no doubt as to the true intent of the wording. I believe that I, and indeed all of us can take a lesson from the message left by it:"

(Formerly known as @EjectedCasings)

"Thanks bro, my inner grammarian just had a stroke."

-Yours truly, EjectedCasings

"It's stupid, but it works"

"AAAAAAHHH WHY AM I SPEEENING!"

Enthusiast web surfer, 'epic' gamer.

#muricaparrotgang

3 minutes ago, EjectedCasings said:

Yes, I do know that weed isn't an opiod,it was just bad wording on my part. I was searching for the right word, but uh, to no avail.

No worries - only you can decide whether you're interested in Cannabis, and if you're not, no problem at all.