Best Nintendo Switch games? ?

GamerBlake

Just wondering of other people’s opinions of the best Switch games available?

I know it all depends on the person but I’m curious what others think since I just got a Switch and I’m looking for games to play.

So far I have Cuphead, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Pokémon Shield and Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

I hear Super Mario Odyssey is a good game but I’m not sure if it’s something I would like.

CPU: i7 8700K (5.1 GHz OC). AIO: EVGA CLC 280 280mmGPUEVGA XC2 Ultra 2080Ti. PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W 80+ Gold Fully Modular. MB: MSI MEG Z390 ACE. RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB (3600 MHz OC). STORAGE: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe, 2TB Samsung 860 EVO, 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, 1TB Samsung 860 QVO, 2TB Firecuda 7200rpm SSHD, 1TB WD Blue. CASE: NZXT H510 Elite. FANS: Corsair LL120 RGB 120mm x4. MONITOR: MSI Optix MAG271CQR 2560x1440 144hz. Headset: Steelseries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset. Keyboard: Razer Cynosa Chroma. Mouse: Razer Basilisk Ultimate (Wireless) Webcam: Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam.

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

Super Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, and Octopath Traveler.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I mean...  I'm totally not biased at all.  I only have a little over 600 hours into Splatoon 2, with my next most played game, Super Smash Bros, being at 40 hours.

But otherwise, Odyssey is amazing, My favorite 3D Mario game of all time, even beating out Galaxy.

Link's Awakening is an amazing remake of the old Gameboy game.

Astral Chain is great.  It's a game that a lot of people didn't give a chance, and some who did even didn't give any sort of time to get used to (you essentially control two characters).  But imo, the control scheme takes maybe a chapter to get used to, and it's fluid, fast, and fun as any other platinum 3D action game.  

Luigi's Mansion 3 is so much fun.  I had a smile on my face the whole way through.

Super Mario Maker 2, it's endless 2D Mario platformer goodness.

Kirby Star Allies.  At release I would have said it's not worth it.  But giving Nintendo credit where it's due.  They added a lot of content post release.  I can now say that yeah, it's worth it, especially if you like Kirby.

If you don't want to lug a gaming laptop around.  Cause then you'll need at least a mouse, and/or controller, and a charger, and a place to set it up and plug it in, Witcher 3 on the Switch is a solid port.  No, it's not the prettiest version, the base Xbox One looks better than it.  But it's the full game, all DLC, and it at least runs at 720p in docked, and it maintains a steady 30fps pretty well.  There's some frame drops here and there, but for the most part, it keeps up at 30.  Really worth it if you want to play that game on the go.  I bought it again on Switch because The Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games of all time, and I have the convenience of taking it with me.  Plus I get a physical copy this way. 

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

There is Super mario bros u deluxe, Super mario oddysey. Smbud is just the full verision of regular and luigi dlc for the wii u, smo has a great story line and great graphics fun to play and find hidden moons

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help