Xiami mi 9t pro (k20 pro) or huawei nova 5t?

Nets

hello guys, so im buying a new phone for my budget i have this 2 phones since realme x2 pro goes over my budget.

wich one is a better overal phone ? thanks.

I would avoid huawei since google is not exactly best friends with them so android services like the play store have an uncertain future. 

Xiami mi 9t pro (k20 pro)

Wait for the poco phone 2, which is rumored to have a 120hz display. 

Even poco X2 seems good 

https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/4/21122022/xiaomi-poco-x2-announced-price-specs-realme-redmi-k30

I have the (t Pro and it's great!  Huge battery, decent screen and camera for a wtf cheap price.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

10 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

I would avoid huawei since google is not exactly best friends with them so android services like the play store have an uncertain future. 

Wait for the poco phone 2, which is rumored to have a 120hz display. 

Even poco X2 seems good 

https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/4/21122022/xiaomi-poco-x2-announced-price-specs-realme-redmi-k30

i can't w8 :( my on/off button its broken and today it tuned off so im without phone at the moment ;\

Just now, Nets said:

i can't w8 :( my on/off button its broken and today it tuned off so im without phone at the moment ;\

Go for the k20 pro, its an excellent phone looking at the specs also has a healthy dev community at XDA. 

8 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

I have the (t Pro and it's great!  Huge battery, decent screen and camera for a wtf cheap price.

the prices in my country is: 

mi 9t pro 128gb - 399

nova 5 gt - 379

realme x2 pro 8gb-128gb- 479

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

Go for the k20 pro, its an excellent phone looking at the specs also has a healthy dev community at XDA. 

nice! thanks for the advice.

1 minute ago, Nets said:

the prices in my country is: 

mi 9t pro 128gb - 399

nova 5 gt - 379

realme x2 pro 8gb-128gb- 479

They're all really close, but the Xiaomi has better support from XDA and from Xiaomi themselves.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

22 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

They're all really close, but the Xiaomi has better support from XDA and from Xiaomi themselves

Yea i will go for it... Xda is allways a good point to consider... 

3 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Depends what you intend to use your phone for. What do you currently have, and what did you like/dislike about it?

The Nova 5T is all-around inferior except for the camera. The chipset is on par with the SD845 and an inferior GPU. It has no headphone jack, and the screen is IPS. Its selling point is its relatively small size. Kind of like an Android take on iPhone.

As for the Pocophone X2, it also has an IPS screen and the chipset is the premium mid-range SD730G. It does not compete with the Mi 9T Pro unless you really want a 120Hz screen or want better cameras.

Well i had one mate 20 lite... Basicly since its release.. Aside for some anoying lag few fimes between apps.. I have No complains on the Phone itself bit it took a fall into water and the on/off button stoped working... Already swaped the buttons but still same.  

My usuage its pretty much Random... I don't play much... And when i do its basic games, the most important for me is battery and camera.. Just want to be fast Phone editing some pics and going throw social apps and YouTube etc..

The x2 i mention is not the pocco x2... It is the realme x2.. Wich has snapdragon 855+ 

, 8 gb ram and a 64mp quad câmara, 90 hz screen and the rest pretty much the same as others but its 80€ more expensive than mi 9t pro and 100 from nova 5t

Thanks