My graphics card no longer works after shutdown and boot up

So I just built a new rig and took my old graphics card out of my old system and put it in my new system and now when ever I shutdown my pc and try to turn it on again my graphics card does not spin the fans or display anything and I have to turn the power supply off and I’m again to get this to fix. I have tried replacing the pcie cable and put it in a different socket on the power supply with know luck anyone know how to fix this?

pc specs:

cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x 

ram: Corsair 3000mhz

motherboard: Aorus X570 ultra 

graphics: Radeon rx 570

power supply : Corsair rm750 fully modular 

Did you use Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall the old drivers and get the latest driver from AMD?

Yeah I have the lastest drive I staled atm and I have tried previous ones aswell but still no luck

57 minutes ago, King shaun said:

now when ever I shutdown my pc and try to turn it on again my graphics card does not spin the fans or display anything and I have to turn the power supply off and I’m again to get this to fix

This is very rare since your MOBO shouldn't be able to use a video output other than your graphics card's output (since there's no integrated graphics on a r7 2700x and it's a new system). I agree with @katjaneway tho I don't whink there are any old drivers in your new rig, just try installing the newest AMD drivers. Maybe some kind of software like Driver Booster should help on detecting what kind or drivers is your overall OS lacking.

Which RX 570 model are you using? Some of this v-card's editions came with 6-pin and 8-pin. The 8-pin was optional but it was designed so the gpu wouldn't draw too much power from the mobo.

I am currently using the mai rx 570 Armor which has a single 8 pin 

I just used drive booster to make sure everything was up to date a few things weren’t so I installed them and restarted but still having the same problem 

A user in AMD's community forum solved this problems by downgrading the driver to Radeon Software Version 17.11.1. Maybe it works. Third party controllers such as MSI Afterburner confict with AMD drivers. you can try removing MSI Afterburner and see how it goes.

Where would I be able to find that driver as I can only find the earliest of  19.8.2 on the amd website

Just reverted to that driver and still no luck it still does not work after shut down and boot up after that

There's a guide on clean installing AMD drivers here. You might wanna check if you correctly followed those steps. Besides deleting MSI Afterburner and reverting the drivers there are no more things to do. If there are discrepancies on the driver's shown RPM for the fans and the actual speed of the fans, I'd say that the problem is in the v-card BIOS due to some connector that's now working or another hardware-ish kind of issue.

7 minutes ago, Seriouswhyso said:

There's a guide on clean installing AMD drivers here. You might wanna check if you correctly followed those steps. Besides deleting MSI Afterburner and reverting the drivers there are no more things to do. If there are discrepancies on the driver's shown RPM for the fans and the actual speed of the fans, I'd say that the problem is in the v-card BIOS due to some connector that's now working or another hardware-ish kind of issue.

Maybe double-check by reinstalling the v-card in the old system an see if it works correctly, or do a stress test with the v-card installed in the new rig to see if the fans react to it.

I had already tried doing the fresh install and on my old system it works perfectly fine it’s just when I shut down and start up in my new system it does not display anything or spin the fans 

Just now, King shaun said:

I had already tried doing the fresh install and on my old system it works perfectly fine it’s just when I shut down and start up in my new system it does not display anything or spin the fans 

Sounds like the problem might be on your PCI-e motherboard ports then, or maybe in the power output of the 8-pin PSU connector

I don’t think it’s on the power supply as I have tried using a different included cable and then a different port but still have the same issue.

should I try move it to a different pcie slot on the motherboard?

Just now, King shaun said:

I don’t think it’s on the power supply as I have tried using a different included cable and then a different port but still have the same issue.

should I try move it to a different pcie slot on the motherboard?

If you have a spare PCI-e x16 slot in your mobo, then you should try it

I just doubled check and my mobo dosent have another x16 slot only a x8

Can you explain more about your PC not displaying anything? Does it get to POST? If you can't even see the BIOS menu it might be and problem in your mobo's IO ports. Maybe you connected the HDMI cable onto the IO HDMI port when it should be on the graphics card.

Edited by Seriouswhyso

Yeah I don’t even get to post and on my mobo the red led for vga is always on 

Have you checked the ram sticks? The ports/brackets might not have grabbed them properly

BTW, this thread should be moved to Troubleshooting since your problem is way bigger. Don't think it's even GPU related

Also, should definitely read this post on troubleshooting no POST or no power up situations. Wish you good luck!