I need help with voicemeeter...

Deooo

Ok, so I've been reading, watching videos and I'm still a little stumped. I've purchased Voicemeeter Potato, as well as the Audio Cable A & B, so I essentially have 5 hardware input selections and the respective audio cables.

Now, if someone can tell me what I am wanting to do is NOT even possible, then I will quit attempting it and go with a different strategy, but somehow I think it is.

I have the following components that I want to incorporate into Potato.

Audio-technica AT2020USB+ Microphone hooked to my PC
Xbox One X gaming console
HyperX cloud II with Mixamp TR hooked into my PC
StreamDeck software
Elgato HD 60 PRO installed in my PC
Discord
Spotify

OBS for mainly recording but sometimes stream
Speaker system hooked to my PC

I'd like to be able to do several things

1) Have my Mic routed through Voicemeeter
2) Have Discord routed through Voicemeeter so that I can use the voice channels with my headset
3) Have Spotify routed through Voicemeeter so that I can either listen with my headphones, through my stream or through my speakers
4) Have my Party Chat on Xbox app routed through Voicemeeter 
5) have OBS roouted through Voicemeeter if possible for recording and sometimes stream

6) I'd also like to be able to watch other streams on twitch through my speakers or headphones

I've been able to get my Mic successfully routed through Voicemeeter

Where I end up with an issue is the items 2, 3, 4  5. & 6.

Anyone willing to give me some advice on this? If I can successfully get it to work, then I would be changing my donation for Voicemeeter Potato from occasional use to use it every day. I'd just like to get this to work.

Is what I am trying to do even possible? I may need to uninstall and reinstall my voicemeeter and audio cables since it seems like 1 of the audio cables isn't showing up correctly in the list of devices.

Thanks in advance!

Problems come from software themselves. If you can't select audio device from software, you can't route them to Voicemeeter. You can do it with Discord

Ok, so while checking other thing I found out that Win10 has things bit easier. Following this https://www.howtogeek.com/352787/how-to-set-per-app-sound-outputs-in-windows-10/ you can set device per software. And it also saves these so they don't reset when software is closed. They probably will if selected device isn't available when software is next time running. Or if its kept, the audio won't obviously go through.

Anyway, the old style to do it was to select audio output/input per software. Some could do it (Discord, OBS) and others not (Spotify, browsers).

Now, to achieve your things. After you have set each of the software to their own device, you can control them. I haven't used advanced stuff nor paid versions, so if they have more functionality, I don't know about those. By that I mean hotkeys to enable/disable devices or change profiles or certain settings. The simple thing I did was to remove voice comms from stream. That involved setting some devices to listen others in Windows audio. I used some tutorial and a lot of testing to get it done. And I don't remember how the setup went.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv