What Netflix show have you watch recently?

iglance tech

Narcos as I patiently wait for Narcos: Mexico Season 2. And that Messiah show was pretty wild, too.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

11 minutes ago, GreatnessRD said:

Narcos as I patiently wait for Narcos: Mexico Season 2. And that Messiah show was pretty wild, too.

Watched all of those, they are really good.

3 minutes ago, iglance tech said:

Watched all of those, they are really good.

Yeah, I really like the Narcos series. Can't wait to see how they incorporate El Chapo for season 2. Well, if they do anyway. I'm trying to watch some of the Netflix original content as some of it isn't that bad really.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

34 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

She-Ra is everything I want in a cartoon:

Nice

Prison break, and Don't f with cats (the mini series/documentary). But i havent actually finished prison break yet.

Im a big fan of The Ranch

4 hours ago, MrJrCookie said:

Prison break, and Don't f with cats (the mini series/documentary). But i havent actually finished prison break yet.

Don't F with cats was one missed up film.

the witcher, duh.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

I keep coming back to Final Space... it's the greatest animated show I've ever seen... so funny, dramatic, full of heart and soul and has managed to create a narrative that sucks you in and makes you care about the characters... which is quite rare in any show, and especially rare for me. I don't think I've seen a show that's had this much of a profound effect on me in almost 20yrs.

I've got them on my mediaserver, can watch them on netflix, have t-shirts and ringtones/notification sounds on my phone.

System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.

5 hours ago, Anomnomnomaly said:

I keep coming back to Final Space... it's the greatest animated show I've ever seen... so funny, dramatic, full of heart and soul and has managed to create a narrative that sucks you in and makes you care about the characters... which is quite rare in any show, and especially rare for me. I don't think I've seen a show that's had this much of a profound effect on me in almost 20yrs.

I've got them on my mediaserver, can watch them on netflix, have t-shirts and ringtones/notification sounds on my phone.

You sound a true fan and proper hooked on it.

A while ago I watched Breaking Bad (I know I waited a long time before I finally decided to watch it), then Star Trek Discovery, then Sex Education.

3 hours ago, greenhorn said:

A while ago I watched Breaking Bad (I know I waited a long time before I finally decided to watch it), then Star Trek Discovery, then Sex Education.

Breaking bad is a great series

Kipo and the Age of the Wonderbeasts - almost to much for my oldest, but excellent watch

Currently in middle/end of season 2 of Wakfu

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

Most recently The Witcher.  It has a confusing chronology at times, and no one would say it's thought-provoking, but damn if it isn't fun.  Plus, I can't get a certain Jaskier song out of my head.

I also need to finish GLOW and Narcos, while I'm thinking about it... both great shows with just enough of a grain of truth to spice things up.

1 minute ago, Commodus said:

Most recently The Witcher.  It has a confusing chronology at times, and no one would say it's thought-provoking, but damn if it isn't fun.  Plus, I can't get a certain Jaskier song out of my head.

I also need to finish GLOW and Narcos, while I'm thinking about it... both great shows with just enough of a grain of truth to spice things up.

Can't seem to keep up with all of them

1 minute ago, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Nothing since mostly everything produced by netflix is garbage

What? Are you serious. The amount of people paying monthly shows just how much Netflix isn't garbage

Just now, iglance tech said:

What? Are you serious. The amount of people paying monthly shows just how much Netflix isn't garbage

For me anyways haven't found a netflix show I liked always keep browsing for something to find and never watch anything

Just now, Nine Tailed Fox said:

For me anyways haven't found a netflix show I liked always keep browsing for something to find and never watch anything

Oh wow, what kinda of genre are you into?

For shows

• The Witcher - I've watched it twice.
  • The Devil is a Part-Timer
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion 

For Movies:

• Gantz: 0
  • The Dark Knight
  • MFKZ (Mutafukaz)

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

7 hours ago, iglance tech said:

well there is a difference between something on netflix and something produced by netflix.

I really like The Ranch at the beginning but it went downhill fast.

Havent seen the witcher yet so cant comment on that.

Tbh i cant think of many great netflix shows that ive even heard of. Narcos was pretty good. But having a hard time thinking of something else thats good.

Also I wouldnt say just because a lot of people watch something makes it good. Look at how many views the Paul brothers get....and i couldnt enjoy their videos unless i took a hammer to my head.

Witcher

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO