New Seagate 2TB 256mb HDD running extremely slow

So i recently built a new computer and currently i'm using a NVMe Corsair Force mp510 as my main system drive and also i have an old SATA 2 hdd plugged in and a new 2TB Seagate Barracude drive. When i tried to Userbenchmak it, the results told me that the new seagate drive was ram caching but i have tried everything to stop that and still the same, steam games take forever to allocate when installing them in this drive and also in any storage bench i make, the drive is getting half writing and reading speeds than the old SATA2 one (), which actually runs slower than it should.

i've been thinking of backup and format everything then reinstall windows from start. i've run crysaldiskinfo and seatools tests to check if the drive is damaged or something but it passes all the tests. Any idea what's happening?

The drive is a ST-2000DM008-2F102 bought on newegg

partitionwizard_5QJ9MxDRsm.png

partitionwizard_AmM7uLRt2M.png

9 hours ago, Zn4tcher said:

-When i tried to Userbenchmak it, the results told me that the new seagate drive was ram caching but i have tried everything to stop that and still the same-

Isn't RAM supposed to work as cache memory? You should be able to stop "write caching" from here:

disk-caching

And from here too:

device-cache

This could also be caused by a faulty RAM, have you also tested your RAM?

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

Already done. that but still running slow.
Y have checked my ram and everything is just fine. 2x8gb g.skill ripjaws v 3000mhz sticks running at 3000 with xmp band no problems with benchmarks or gaming. They're also set in dual channel correctly.

Do the suggested test without anything else connected but the pieces listed, that method tells us also information about the hardware connection, when you unplugg and plug things back you make sure everything is seated properly. This is also a hardware check and you have no idea how many times I have seen problems caused by stuff not fully connected into the slot, so unplugging and plug it back well is part of the troubleshooting...

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming