Is anyone still using Skull & Co. Jumpgate Dock for N-Switch?

ZeferiniX

As the title says. The nintendo dock is just too bulky so I'm considering getting one for better portability. Is anyone still using it in 2020 with versions 9.0.0 and 9.1.0? How's it going for you so far?

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

I refuse to use third-party docks.  I won't chance it with my system.  Otherwise, there's a third-party "sorta" solution.

It's basically reshelling the dock.  You remove the hardware from inside it, and put it in a smaller case.  I forget the company that makes the shells, but that would be your safest bet for a more portable dock.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2020 at 11:52 PM, kaiju_wars said:

I refuse to use third-party docks.  I won't chance it with my system.  Otherwise, there's a third-party "sorta" solution.

It's basically reshelling the dock.  You remove the hardware from inside it, and put it in a smaller case.  I forget the company that makes the shells, but that would be your safest bet for a more portable dock.

Thought I'd get back on this. After further research, I decided not to risk it since there's still no guarantee it won't be bricked from a future update. Fortunately, found myself a good deal for an NS Dock Set so I didn't hesitate to get that since it also includes the original HDMI + Power adapter for just a little more and ultimately, peace of mind.

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |