What do you guys think about Diablo 4 so far?? From the blizzcon and such>?

mrchow19910319

I really like the graphic design of this new game. But I am not a veteran Diablo player. Only played 3 for a while , and havnt hit leve 70 yet.

How do you guys feel about this upcoming game? 

you think that Blizzard is gonna deliver this time? Or is it gonna be another warcraft 3 reforged disaster...

ALso I think the guy who played this game gave the demo too much credit. 

Its just a demo, not the real deal, how many times we've seen great demo and crappy games before..

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

It looks promising, but it's not even "Blizzard soon", so it's at least 3-5 years away.  I don't like the super bland colours though.  Yes D2 was moody, but it had punchy red, blacks and browns.  This is just....lots of grey...  D3 is good for what it is, killing monsters en masse and quickly.  PoE is great for people wanting a D2 successor.  They are great for different things.  Let's hope D4 is a combination of both.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

39 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

It looks promising, but it's not even "Blizzard soon", so it's at least 3-5 years away.  I don't like the super bland colours though.  Yes D2 was moody, but it had punchy red, blacks and browns.  This is just....lots of grey...  D3 is good for what it is, killing monsters en masse.  PoE is great for people wanting a D2 successor.  They are great for different things.  Let's hope D4 is a combination of both.

i really enjoyed the color scheme of diablo 4. I just hope that we dont get a watered down version.

I dont believe anything comming from Blizzard at this point.

So no real Bases to Judge Diablo 4 at this Point.

I think PoE 2.0 will crush anything Blizzard will have to offer.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

On 2/4/2020 at 1:57 AM, mrchow19910319 said:

I really like the graphic design of this new game. But I am not a veteran Diablo player. Only played 3 for a while , and havnt hit leve 70 yet.

How do you guys feel about this upcoming game? 

you think that Blizzard is gonna deliver this time? Or is it gonna be another warcraft 3 reforged disaster...

ALso I think the guy who played this game gave the demo too much credit. 

Its just a demo, not the real deal, how many times we've seen great demo and crappy games before..

I am very very skeptical. Blizzard is not the quality company it once was. I am speaking not just in game design but also in customer relations as well. To be quite honest I dont think ill be buying anymore blizzard games anymore unless diablo 4 turns out to be super special...i may not get it 

7 hours ago, PurplDrank said:

I am very very skeptical. Blizzard is not the quality company it once was. I am speaking not just in game design but also in customer relations as well. To be quite honest I dont think ill be buying anymore blizzard games anymore unless diablo 4 turns out to be super special...i may not get it 

theres a big chance that it will be another "trailer is trailer, the game itself is another thing" shitshow...