Where can i get information about the demographics of a user entering my website instantly

Hi! I’m currently working on a simple code that changes the way a website looks based on the age, sex, preferences.  (i know this is not the best forum to put this but there are very nice people in here i trust)

so, for example if you are 65 years old, text will become bigger, different products will be showed to you and the color style will change. by now it’s just a simple experiment i am doing with our current client database but i want to scale it.

so for example if i publish the website and a new user comes in, i know i can read all the cookies id´s but then i don’t know how, or even if its possible to check on google analytics databases for a match of the cookie id or other services databases to get some information about the user.

any ideas or clever way to achieve this?

thanks in advance for the answers

If you find google analytics too difficult you'll probably need to use a paid service that will basically do google analytics for you. I can't really see another way of achieving this. It's not easy to get that level of information & it's not  what I recommend to do either. IMO users should be able to opt in or use a login system.

Gathering such data is pretty much what GDPR and other privacy laws are about. So you will first need visitors permission before you even can use/gather any personal data.

Only way to do this would be to have prompt when entering the site and making style changes according to answers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv