I want to stop this

ISmokeAir

I recently started playing a game and I don't want to connect to Google play that game, but when I start the game it asks me every time. I tried searching in "play games" an option but I didn't find anything. I want this pop up to stop and I don't want to connect with my Google account. How can I do this?

20200202_150100.jpg

Edited by ISmokeAir

i was just wondering why you dont want to have to login? why not create a seperate account just for games?

9 minutes ago, HSF3232 said:

Considering how many fields he has in that picture, I think he does have multiple accounts. He just doesn't want to sign in to any of them on this particular game he is playing.

hmmm, i was just windering why not? surely logging in wouldnt have any negitive impact on the game

1 hour ago, HSF3232 said:

Unfortuantly, you can't really remove this prompt. Trying to remove it will just cause the game to stop working as it will then keep saying "This app needs Google Play Games to continue". You just gonna have to make do with dismissing it every time. Will love to know if anyone else knows a trick though that doesn't involve decompiling the app and removing it manually.

How can I do that?

3 hours ago, ISmokeAir said:

How can I do that?

Try whining to games developers. The prompt is supposed to only show when first launched or after game or Play Games has updated. It constantly showing is bug in game.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv