Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spartaman64

Warcraft 3 reforged is a complete disaster

Hmm really more bugs and quirks than expected huh. Though does suck they limited/removed some features really. I'm more of a SC fan but maybe they could've just remastered it like that game, rather than semi-remake some non-game parts. I mean it's cool to see new detailed and more realistic units, though they do stick out at times in more cartoony background. 

Ryzen 7 3800X | X570 Aorus Elite | G.Skill 16GB 3200MHz C16 | Radeon RX 5700 XT | Samsung 850 PRO 256GB | Mouse: Zowie S1 | OS: Windows 10

2 hours ago, Tech Enthusiast said:

The sad part about Blizzard:

They are still making the best games out there (with very few exceptions like Witcher obviously), despite being MUCH worse than they used to.

Yeah, they went downhill bad, but compare them to EA, Ubisoft and the like and you see what the market has become.

CD project Red is the new shining star on the horizon, for now. Let's all hope they don't go the way of the Blizzard. (Hell, even Ubisoft was amazing, way back then,... so sad)

I would say Ubisoft and even EA put out more polished products than Blizzard at this point.

Blizzard rushed the announcement of Shadowlands before 8.3 really hit any stride on the PTR. 8.3 gets delayed over the holiday season to give it more time on the PTR. Before 8.3 releases the lead developer states there will be no 8.3.5. 8.3 launches and the new gear attribute is seemingly released in an untested state. (since hotfixed for the most part). The solo content is bland consisting of new hubs in existing locations rather than an entire new location like most previous content patches since pandaria. Still having a death grasp on character bound essences in order to extend play time. Mac OS players have an unplayable version of 8.3 with little to no communication from blizzard.

Not a lot of content for an assumed 1 year drought before the next expansion launches. Shadowlands was announced at such an early state that there were hardly any systems announcements at blizzcon. So it'll probably get rushed once the game starts hemorrhaging subscribers here in a few months.

As someone thats sank multiple years of playtime into WoW, the game is not worth 15 dollars a month at its current state. From them pruning and slowing down classes since WoD to make the game more watchable in an esport or stream viewer scenario, the constant ebb and flow of polished and rushed content, gating flying behind a multi patch grind to keep people subbed... I just don't see myself buying Shadowlands even if my friends to. I've been playing Destiny 2 lately and while being buggy, they also don't have patches cooking on beta servers for 3 months. Plus its easier on the wallet (15 dollars every 3 months vs every month)

i7 8700k 5.0ghz  / 16GB gskill tridentz / ASUS Z370-A Prime / EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 / LG 34GL750 / Logitech G513 romerg tactile / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2019 Razer Blade Stealth / iPhone X

2 hours ago, Tech Enthusiast said:

Can anyone here elaborate on what exactly is missing that was advertised?

I literally tried finding out, since everyone and their dog claims that about everything is missing. But no one seems to name even a single thing.

The changed campaign was scrapped (a year ago) after fans demanded a "true to the original" remaster over a changed game with the old name. 

Which,... is kind of expected, no? If you remaster a game, people expect better graphics, sounds and maybe convenience, but the same game nonetheless.

But now people are claiming they promised the thing they removed to due fan feedback and did not deliver? Strange logic. It was known for about a year or so. They basically got an outrage (kind of like now) for even suggesting they would change something lol. Now they get the same outrage again, for listening? Damn. ?

The MP issues were down to servers smoking due to everyone bashing them at once. Something that happens with about every new game and is already resolved.

There may be more, but I don't play MP myself and I can't find a single bashing person naming the actual problems.

What else is there that was "promised" and did not get delivered?

Edit for a comparison:

Old cut scene vs new cut scene

If they had used even shinier graphics, people would have bitched about it not being true to the original (we have had that for several remasters in the past years). On that front, they can't win. If they do more, people cry. If they do less, people cry. If they do what they do, people cry. 

Watch those two cut scenes and tell me what is wrong with the new version please. It is improved by a lot AND even twice as long.

Also, they not only remastered english voiceovers, but more languages. That is a hell of a lot of work done right there.

Please don't think I am badly trying to defend Blizzard here. I am really not sure what the problem seems to be. I want to understand.  All the people saying "it's bad!" are not helping that much. ?

To make a list:

- Graphics are worse than promised, you can compare beta with blizzcon test.

- new UI not delivered.

- game cut-scenes have nothing to do with what was promised ?

- changes to the modding rules, blizz owns everyones ass automatically, because they are still salty they missed Dota and the whole moba gold mine.

It seems there is a lot of "We did not change this because some players wanted the old thing" , its interesting of couse that they choose to listen to the people's opinion that would require the least amount of work ofc.

The problem is they promised and showed _X_ and delivered _Y_ . Is that difficult to understand ?  If you are gonna make changes(or not make them) maybe its better to announce them before release and not just push it out and expect people not to care or maybe not notice. Cause otherwise you get exactly what is happening, unhappy players/payers.

And the funny thing is it seems they continue to advertise with things that are not in the current game, I have not checked the legitimacy of this but sounds like something they would do. I mean there is a ton of comparisons with videos on youtube for anyone interested, but really the shitstorm for this game is more interesting than the release itself.

Can you post a comparison that shows how the graphics are worse? Whatever I find only has other camera angles and zoom values. (You quoted a comparison i posted right there!) They did change the models to use in-engine models, but that has been known for a year and also because of player demand.

Can you show which kind of UI they promised? I never noticed that when waiting. ?

That may also fall under the "people bashed them for suggesting it" kinda deal tho. I have seen quite a few remastered games and people seem to be all jacked up for everything that is not 100% true to the original. Graphics only is what some people "demand". Even sounds are frowned upon by some, due to changing the atmosphere. I do enjoy the updated audio in WC3R tho. They even translated it, written and spoken!

Game cut-scenes are exactly as promised.

Changes to modding rules are in line with what every company does nowadays. I understand people not liking it, but those rules hardly make the game any better or worse, right?

It is a new release that usually also gets updated rules. It is their game, so their rules. Don't like them, don't use mods. Pretty easy actually.

The comparison videos you are talking about do not show anything missing or anything not advertised a year ago. If you find one that does, please post it here. I am honestly interested in finding one. 

Right now it just feels like people saw something at Blizzcon, then ignored everything advertised since then. Now people are mad because stuff changed between initial showing and now? That is... kind of... how games always work?! If they had a finished product back then, they would have released it back then. 

I get that people may have liked the original plan better, but other people may like the current plan better. I don't care either way, but lean on liking the current way (remaster, not redo) better. What annoys me more is all the badmouthing for stuff that has been known for a year or close to it. If people don't follow a game for a year and buy it without checking if anything changed, it is on them.

But oh well. People seem to love to hate on this one. Fine by me. Not gonna load it up again once I finish the campaign anyways, so I don't care if others flood the chats with fury and flames haha. I do urge people to just ignore those folks and enjoy the game tho. It is quite fun to play after playing the original a week ago. It has the same feel, yet it looks and plays so much nicer.

17 minutes ago, Tech Enthusiast said:

Right now it just feels like people saw something at Blizzcon, then ignored everything advertised since then. Now people are mad because stuff changed between initial showing and now? That is... kind of... how games always work?! If they had a finished product back then, they would have released it back then.

6 hours ago, Tech Enthusiast said:

- removed -

- removed -

I only hope that everyone refunds their purchase of this turd, not that its gonna be a big loss for activison as they clearly did not invest much into this, trying to cash in on nostalgia. Literally not even worth pirating.

Edited by colonel_mortis
Please follow the community standards

They removed the ladder? What's the point of a rerelease if you remove the ladder system?

...is there a question here? ?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What is scaling and how does it work? Asus PB287Q unboxing! Console alternatives :D Watch Netflix with Kodi on Arch Linux Sharing folders over the internet using SSH Beginner's Guide To LTT (by iamdarkyoshi)

Sauron'stm Product Scores:

Spoiler

Just a list of my personal scores for some products, in no particular order, with brief comments. I just got the idea to do them so they aren't many for now :)

Don't take these as complete reviews or final truths - they are just my personal impressions on products I may or may not have used, summed up in a couple of sentences and a rough score. All scores take into account the unit's price and time of release, heavily so, therefore don't expect absolute performance to be reflected here.

-Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - [8/10]

Spoiler

A durable and reliable machine that is relatively lightweight, has all the hardware it needs to never feel sluggish and has a great IPS matte screen. Downsides are mostly due to its age, most notably the screen resolution of 1366x768 and usb 2.0 ports.

-Apple Macbook (2015) - [Garbage -/10]

Spoiler

From my perspective, this product has no redeeming factors given its price and the competition. It is underpowered, overpriced, impractical due to its single port and is made redundant even by Apple's own iPad pro line.

-OnePlus X - [7/10]

Spoiler

A good phone for the price. It does everything I (and most people) need without being sluggish and has no particularly bad flaws. The lack of recent software updates and relatively barebones feature kit (most notably the lack of 5GHz wifi, biometric sensors and backlight for the capacitive buttons) prevent it from being exceptional.

-Microsoft Surface Book 2 - [Garbage - -/10]

Spoiler

Overpriced and rushed, offers nothing notable compared to the competition, doesn't come with an adequate charger despite the premium price. Worse than the Macbook for not even offering the small plus sides of having macOS. Buy a Razer Blade if you want high performance in a (relatively) light package.

-Intel Core i7 2600/k - [9/10]

Spoiler

Quite possibly Intel's best product launch ever. It had all the bleeding edge features of the time, it came with a very significant performance improvement over its predecessor and it had a soldered heatspreader, allowing for efficient cooling and great overclocking. Even the "locked" version could be overclocked through the multiplier within (quite reasonable) limits.

-Apple iPad Pro - [5/10]

Spoiler

A pretty good product, sunk by its price (plus the extra cost of the physical keyboard and the pencil). Buy it if you don't mind the Apple tax and are looking for a very light office machine with an excellent digitizer. Particularly good for rich students. Bad for cheap tinkerers like myself.

Who cares?

Blizzard has been a dumpster fire since they released WOW essentially becoming the Disney of the gaming industry.

Why anyone continues to support this garbage rather then the many other smaller studios releasing new and creative content rather then rehashing the same old shit or jumping on trend bandwagons is beyond me.

21 hours ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Between this and the China stuff from a few months back, they need to get their shit together....

You forgot the false-positive that leads to 6 months bans on WoW (Luke talked about having this exact issue on the WAN show!)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

VPN server guide

Guide to run any software as Admin

NiceHash Mining Guide

Ethereum Mining Guide

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 240GB Avexir E100 Storage: 2x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in

They've refused me a refund; and i've not even installed the game yet.
Opened a ticket about, and it's been hours, still no reply. 

I'm done with Blizzard.

Owned their games since floppy discs for Warcraft 1, all the way to the new Warcraft 15th Anniversary edition. Blizzard of old is completely dead.

5820K 4.0GHz | NH D15S | 32 GB RAM | Titan V + 2060S | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Again good example to not to follow studios or publishers but to follow the creators.

If you find a game that you love, take a note from the credits who made/designed those parts you loved and follow them or just follow the studios homepage to see who leaves and who stays. Kind of good, kind of bad examples for this are Remedy Entertainment (which leads have been the same since Death Rally and Max Payne 1 and still continue to be the same and they haven't failed to deliver a good game yet (Max Payne 3 wasn't made by Remedy, they sold the whole Max Payne away after the second one because they were finished with it)) and Cyan Worlds (which lost a lot after Riven when Miller brothers weren't as much in the lead as they were with Myst and Riven, but after Uru and getting back on it, Obduction was finally again good old Miller made game that is worthy to be the spiritual sequel to Riven). Of course these are my personal choices and people can disagree with them, I mostly follow the game designers because they are mostly the people who create how the game works and what it looks like (director having the last word for everything but usually when game has director it starts to be so huge that the director has named lead designer(s) who handle the prototyping, sketching and all that), leads are usually good choices to follow because they are up in the pyramid and have a lot to say what the final product will be but if you liked some 3D-model or texture or level or whatever, feel free to find out who made it (ask around and hope someone answers) and follow them, maybe one day they will be lead in some game and manage to make it great for you.

With this tip you would have known that there really isn't many persons who made the original WC3 working at Activision Blizzard, actually many of them probably haven't worked for them for years, and even from key people there's probably only 1 or 2 left, if even that. Like if they were to bundle up the team that created the original WC3 to make a remake, that's something you could rise some hopes for (big name here being Rob Pardo who served as the lead designer for WC3 and WoW and left the company in 2014 and founded Bonfire Studios in 2016 (which itself is quite interesting soup to watch for; quite interesting backgrounds for some key people and 4 years without announcing their first game; either they have another Duke Nukem: Forever on their hands and don't get anywhere or it might be something actually interesting)) because at least they would know what they are working with.

Yeah, I really can't see it, even after watching several videos of people crying bloody murder.

All I hear is "I wanted it different!"...

Guess I am easy to please when it comes to remastered games and don't lose my shit because I don't get a candy I saw in a promotional video 1.5 years ago.

Don't get me wrong. You can be as upset about Blizzard as you like. I don't care at all. I just don't agree on the basis of what people say and show. It is a remaster after all and not a new game or redo (since people also cried bloody murder when Blizzard wanted to redo the game...).

Good luck with your refunds. I hear a ticket usually does the trick if issued within 48 hours.

Just now, Tech Enthusiast said:

Yeah, I really can't see it, even after watching several videos of people crying bloody murder.

All I hear is "I wanted it different!"...

Guess I am easy to please when it comes to remastered games and don't lose my shit because I don't get a candy I saw in a promotional video 1.5 years ago.

Don't get me wrong. You can be as upset about Blizzard as you like. I don't care at all. I just don't agree on the basis of what people say and show. It is a remaster after all and not a new game or redo (since people also cried bloody murder when Blizzard wanted to redo the game...).

Good luck with your refunds. I hear a ticket usually does the trick if issued within 48 hours.

The game does not look to be worth $60. At most this should have been $20 or $30 like past remakes. AoE 2019 is $20 and it's only adding a few more modes, graphical enhancements, and better connectivity. That's worth the price. I don't see how having the same game with slightly better graphics and lost features is worth the $60. This isn't a reboot, it's a remake and should be priced as such. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

55 minutes ago, Tech Enthusiast said:

Uhm, it is 30 dollars and not 60. 

Considering how much voice-overs in several languages alone cost, it is actually pretty cheap. If those voice-overs are of value to every buyer is another question tho. ?

Not everywhere is the US. And since Blizard already had the base game made, cost of voice overs as an excuse is a cop-out. There is/was far less work to be done than if they were re-doing WCIII from the ground up (which they quite clearly didn't).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I'm not even sure how they managed to turn an amazing game and turn it into shit but amazingly they did it.

But honestly with the way Blizzard has been making so many mistakes I am not surprised. 

System Specs:

CPU:  Intel 8700K (3.7-4.7GHz Turbo)  GPU: ASUS RTX 2080 Ti DUAL OC MB: MSI Z370 Gaming Plus   RAM: Corsair 3000MHz 2x8GB(16GB)  CPU Cooler: Kraken X42 AIO  Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster Z  SSD: OCZ ARC100 480GB  HDD: Western Digital 1TB Black, Seagate Barracuda 1TB both 7200RPM, WD Green 2TB (storage)  PSU: Pro750W XFX 80 Plus Gold  Case: NZXT H500 Optical Drive: -

2 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Not everywhere is the US. And since Blizard already had the base game made, cost of voice overs as an excuse is a cop-out. There is/was far less work to be done than if they were re-doing WCIII from the ground up (which they quite clearly didn't).

Canadian here - it's $40 CAD (just checked the Blizard store) - which is the standard game equivalent for games that would normally cost $30 in the US.

I've seen multiple people here claim it's a "$60 game" - so at least in the US and Canada, that's simply not true.

$40 CAD/$30 USD for a new release remastered game is totally within normal pricing. Whether you think it's worth full price is a different story - everyone has their own systems to measure value and determine worth.

But some amount of work did go into the game, so them asking $30 USD for it is not unreasonable at all.

For Sale - iPhone SE 32GB - Unlocked - Rose GoldSold

Spoiler

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

I was messing around, apparently you cannot buy the original WC3 anymore. The Reign of Chaos site redirects to WC3 reforged. Though if I remember right it was pretty expensive, like 20 dollars each for Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne.

i7 8700k 5.0ghz  / 16GB gskill tridentz / ASUS Z370-A Prime / EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 / LG 34GL750 / Logitech G513 romerg tactile / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2019 Razer Blade Stealth / iPhone X

Blizzard has had a lot of ups and downs.  After the many problems with the diablo 3 launch I had kind of written them off as a company that launches polished games despite their long wait times and delays.  They were pretty much delaying like crazy, pushing back the game, and launching stuff that wasnt ready.

They touted "blizzard DOTA" for YEARS and essentially have no one to blame but themselves for missing the bus on that.  I cant tell you how many of my friends would talk about how they couldnt wait for them to launch it and how a good polished version would be so fun rather than having to just play the modded ones.  They slept on it so long League and DOTA2 ate their lunch and by the time heroes of the storm launched player bases were well established in either of the other two games.  Massive loss.

But to their credit I had kind of written them off after that, but they had some super bright spots.  Hearthstone is phenomenal and very well made.  Overwatch the same.  They did fantastic work with those two games and I gave them back their props.

WC3R is just such poor form though.  They overpromised to the moon (and have the resources to deliver) but cheaped out, went for an easy cash grab, and it shows.  It is basically robbery in the first place to charge 30 bucks for a 20 year old game that has minimal changed, even worse when its basically a character model update and everything else is buggy or not what was promised.  Very bad look.

Not many things with 1000's of reviews end up in the 1's.  That many people agree on very little

Main PC:  i9-9900k, Noctua D15 (+chromax!), z390 Gigabyte Aorus Master, 32 gb corsair LPX 3000 mHz, Strix RTX 2080 ti, Samsung 970 evo 500GB, 970 evo+ 1Tb, Seagate 3 Tb HDD, Define R6, EVGA 850w PSU.  Sennheiser HD 6XX (G6 DAC/amp).  Ducky One-2 mini + Viper Ultimate. 1440p 165Hz

Work PC: Ryzen 2700x (stock cooler), ASrock B450 mini-itx, 32 gb corsair LPX 3000 mHz, F.E. RTX 2070, Samsung QVO 1Tb, WD blue 1Tb, InWin A1 plus / 650w gold PSU.  Sennheiser PC37x.  Ducky One-2 mini + logitech G403 Hero.  1080p 144Hz

esports LAN on the cheap: Ryzen 2200g(stock cooler), ASrock B450 mini-itx, 16 gb corsair LPX 2400 mHz, EVGA GTX 760, WD blue 1Tb m.2, Silverstone ML08, Corsair SF450w.  Steelseries arctis headphones.  Any mouse and keyboard someone has sitting around.

2 hours ago, vetali said:

I was messing around, apparently you cannot buy the original WC3 anymore. The Reign of Chaos site redirects to WC3 reforged. Though if I remember right it was pretty expensive, like 20 dollars each for Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne.

The original is no more. Even if you bought them through Blizz/Battle.net, you will get the broken edition. Pretty much limits people to use the CD version or pirate the game they bought...

I've just realised that I've got a fair few patches to install. My game installs as version 1.21b (aka the first version that doesn't need the CD to play).

Edit: Updated, EAX enabled, set to 1080p 32bit colours...the original is still nice (even though the models and textures do show their age). Certainly more functional than reforged.

image.thumb.png.8f78762521e1f868a43b89f68b500179.png

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I remember thinking I had to change my resolution when I started the game, but it was already running at 1440p and the "remastered" menus just looked that bad. I did the first level and realized the only thing that changed were the HD models, which did look alright but this wasn't nearly the remaster that even Starcraft 1 was.

And how in the world did they manage to screw up original Warcraft 3 players with the release of a remaster? That has to be a first for any gaming company, ever

5 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

The game does not look to be worth $60. At most this should have been $20 or $30 like past remakes. AoE 2019 is $20 and it's only adding a few more modes, graphical enhancements, and better connectivity. That's worth the price. I don't see how having the same game with slightly better graphics and lost features is worth the $60. This isn't a reboot, it's a remake and should be priced as such. 

AoE 2 DE is a steal at that price, they could have charged more easily. Nearly everything is redone or fixed. 

17 hours ago, Tech Enthusiast said:

The sad part about Blizzard:

They are still making the best games out there (with very few exceptions like Witcher obviously), despite being MUCH worse than they used to.

Disagree. What great games have they made anytime recently? Overwatch and if you want to consider this revamp of WoW. 

In that time EA has given us Apex, Titanfall, Plants v Zombie, Jedi Fallen Order, etc.

Ubisoft has given us Siege, Assasins Creed origins/odyssey, South Park, Farcry, The Division series, etc.

You could say they have released fewer bad games....but thats not hard when you release one game every 4 years.

Blizzard current state is why i completely stop playing all of their games. I dropped diablo and am tightly keeping an eye on Torchlight and Path of Exile. Especially PoE, probably the best aRPG i've played in the last decade.

And now that Torchlight Frontier as gone from f2p to b2p, the future looks bright for me there.

WoW stopped playing after WotLK, and moved to GW2 and as of last christmas, ESO. Played a FF14 for a month, probably the best classic-ish MMRPG i've ever played, too bad i can't justify the time i'd be able to put in for the subs price.

OW, fuck that game and it's matchmaker

Starcraft, never managed to get into it, tried it multiple time but would always end up bored and tune out mid game. AoE2 though still amazing, don't even feel the hours flying on that game.

And worst thing of all: forcing me to have the CoD icon on the battle.net launcher

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000