PC won't let me in Windows/Various crashes

On 1/31/2020 at 12:16 PM, Uptivuptiz said:

Huh......... Try another USB. Also download the MediaCreationTool again just to be safe.

Hey so, I bought a new ssd (Samsung QVO 1TB), and it worked fine for like 3-4weeks. Now it's happening AGAIN. 

I can't see anything unusual in event viewer. ''Event 41  Kernel - power: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.'' 

I tried looking for an event that happens right before it crashes and see if it happens between 2 different crashes, but I can't find one.

Hmmmm...... Gonna take a shot or two in the dark here.

Do you have the machine OC'ed?

I've seen sometimes an OC that's not 100% stable (Stable enough anyway) can corrupt a drive/OS.

It's also capable with some boards of corrupting the BIOS itself, causing anything from weird behaviour to it outright not working.

If you do have it OC'ed, back it down a little.

If not there could be an issue in play such as a PSU acting up with the corrupted drives as a symptom of it. Since you bought a new drive and now it's hosed, in my thoughts you can rule out the old drive being a random event.

You've got something going on to cause these problems for sure.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.