Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GamerBlake

Question for Nintendo Switch owners..

Posted · Original PosterOP
6 hours ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

If you don't mind spending extra money, you could get the following:

It'll run you about $40 USD.

Eh that’s a lot of money to spend on a Switch.

Like..$40 for a $300 product is almost 15% of the cost of the original Switch itself. :/

I bought a Switch, 128GB SDXC card, Pro Controller and some screen protectors. ??‍♂️ 

CPU: i7 8700K (5.1 GHz OC). AIO: EVGA CLC 280 280mmGPUEVGA XC2 Ultra 2080Ti. PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W 80+ Gold Fully Modular. MB: MSI MEG Z390 ACE. RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB (3600 MHz OC). STORAGE: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe, 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, 1TB Samsung 860 QVO, 2TB Firecuda 7200rpm SSHD, 1TB WD Blue. CASE: NZXT H510 Elite. FANS: Corsair LL120 RGB 120mm x4. MONITOR: MSI Optix MAG271CQR 2560x1440 144hz. Headset: Steelseries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset. Keyboard: Razer Cynosa Chroma. Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite. Webcam: Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam.

On 1/28/2020 at 8:21 PM, GamerBlake said:

Pokemon Shield?

Ive never played for that long but I think from 100% charge to 50 ish % in about 1.5 hours. So I think 3 hours is do able. Also keep in mind Anker makes a licsenced power bank for the swtich, if you need extra play time. But keep in mind, I have the first gen swtich, not the V2 which has a slightly better CPU and as a result better power efficiency.  

Q: Does everything I need to start playing come with the Switch itself?

A: Everything but a game.

Q: Are there any additional accessories that are “must haves”? If so, which ones?

A: The Genki Covert Dock (PreOrder) & Genki Bluetooth Adapter.

Q: How long does the battery last?

A: 4.5 to 6 hours if you don't buy an old launch one and get a new one that comes in the red box (HAC-001(-01)). Zelda BoTW runs for about 4 to 4.5 hours (2 to 2.5 hours for the original).