Intel Raid 0 Motherboard SWAP

I just inherited a new desktop with 2 Samsung 2.5 inch SSD's in what I think is a RAID 0 configuration. I want to swap in a new motherboard because the old one is a proprietary dell board that's incompatible with modern GPU's... I have no experience with RAID and i'm unsure of what will happen if I just swap everything to the new motherboard...PLEASE HELP!

Here's what I know:

• The drives are directly connected to the motherboard with SATA cables and there's no other hardware that would be managing RAID as far as I can tell.
  • When viewing disk management disk 0 is marked as basic and there's no other visible internal drives.
  • Device Manager shows a Intel RAID 0 Volume
  • I cant find any software on the system associated with Raid management

Computer Specs: (Nothing Special but want to possibly use it for a Living Room Entertainment PC)

• i7 2600 (Stock Cooler)
  • 16GB RAM
  • 2 Samsung 500 GB 2.5" SSD
  • INVIDIA 750 TI (Only GPU I could find that wold work with the lame locked down dell motherboard hence my desire to swap motherboards)
  • Thermaltake 650 Gold Power Supply

Thanks for your response @Electronics Wizardy but what if I want to use the same drives? I agree a clean install would be good but how do I do that with the same drives? Is there any prep that needs to be done before booting on the new motherboard? Can I just boot from a Windows creation media on USB and go from there or do I have to do some kind of prep? I don't need Raid 0, honestly I think whoever set it up in the first place was a little foolish because from what I understand there's no real world advantage to raid 0 on SSD's.

1 hour ago, Krackenr1114 said:

Thanks for your response @Electronics Wizardy but what if I want to use the same drives? I agree a clean install would be good but how do I do that with the same drives? Is there any prep that needs to be done before booting on the new motherboard? Can I just boot from a Windows creation media on USB and go from there or do I have to do some kind of prep? I don't need Raid 0, honestly I think whoever set it up in the first place was a little foolish because from what I understand there's no real world advantage to raid 0 on SSD's.

If you don't want the raid, you can just put the drive in a new system and install it on there.  It will nuke all the old data when you do so.

If the storage controller has the same basis, e.g. Intel RST, the new system can pick it up if the BIOS is set correctly.