Internet speed isnt stable

Hi everyone,

i have recently been getting a problem with my internet I use a Asus RT-N12+ that is connected to my main router a Tundra Titanium-24 my asus router that is set on repeater mode, (Budget router) used to pull thru 6-8mb but with time its starting to slow down to 70kb/s, issues started occuring where i had to factory reset my Asus router for it to get any speed. My Tundra router works fine, but moving it to my pc isnt an option as it is connected to the TV. I use an Asrock G41MH/USB 3 motherboard and a CAT6 Lan cable. Internet speed test shows 30mb/s (Im not good at this at all).

mAY THE INTERNET GODS HELP ME.png

1 minute ago, yaboistar said:
SE̼͍̭͔̳̻͝Ǹ͓̯̘̭ͅD̼̺͉̰̤I̺͔͜N̲͓G͔̜̯̰̗͚ ͚̘͉͍̠T̞͚H̶̭̳̲̠̰̖E͇͍͔̦͓ ̷͖P͍͡A̧͇̰C̭K̰̜͖̦̩͟ͅÉ͎̫͍̹͚͓̪TS҉̩̮̭

Done and done.

I get same problems with new router not in repeater mode, but working by itself...even replaced it with same one, cuz it's a free service, and still speed goes to none sometimes...what's even worse I can only get a signal if I use external antenna. Huawei B715...

Might be hardware to blame, wonder if routers can overheat... Or is it just interference from neighbour router...

You gotta make sure your own routers don't use same wifi channel, or you only use Ethernet cables?

Are you using wired or wireless?

If you've already tried resetting the ASUS you can check cables or try replacing the unit to see if it makes a difference.