[US] $209 USD - MOTILE 14" Laptop, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 1080P, Win10

AMD Lover

I have never heard of this brand but gollie, its 1080p, has some unknown AMD processor, 16GB of RAM, some sort of metal chassis, windows Hello with IR 720p webcam. I mean for $209 it's almost worth just buying it see how decent it is.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Vega-HDMI-Front-RAM-FHD-4GB-display-AMD-128GB-Tuned-Camera-Radeon-14-Ryzen-720P-THX-Graphics-IR-SSD-Silver-Laptop-3-MOTILE-Spatial-Performance-Audio-/715635402?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_0wx0XeSFuxyJRZcwUx0Mo3cQUknTl2QN0xDt0U0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_10915&clickid=0wx0XeSFuxyJRZcwUx0Mo3cQUknTl2QN0xDt0U0

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

Jesus Christ, that's not half bad. Motile is just another of the "spare parts" manufacturers--guys who buy unused chassis, screens, boards, etc. in bulk and then slap together one-off designs with them. Sometimes you end up with this. Sometimes you end up with my 12" modest little N3350 netbook that just so happens to randomly have a 1440p screen. Sometimes you get FHD 2-in-1 tablet trash. It's always cheap, and a lot of it breaks really quickly, but got-dang, $210 for Ryzen 3?

That 4GB of RAM is almost certainly soldered, and that's what kills it for me. Still, if you could "modify" this to use...ahem...a different OS, like a Unix derivative or something, it would be a pretty sweet deal.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

54 minutes ago, AMD Lover said:

I have never heard of this brand but gollie, its 1080p, has some unknown AMD processor, 16GB of RAM, some sort of metal chassis, windows Hello with IR 720p webcam. I mean for $209 it's almost worth just buying it see how decent it is.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Vega-HDMI-Front-RAM-FHD-4GB-display-AMD-128GB-Tuned-Camera-Radeon-14-Ryzen-720P-THX-Graphics-IR-SSD-Silver-Laptop-3-MOTILE-Spatial-Performance-Audio-/715635402?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_0wx0XeSFuxyJRZcwUx0Mo3cQUknTl2QN0xDt0U0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_10915&clickid=0wx0XeSFuxyJRZcwUx0Mo3cQUknTl2QN0xDt0U0

Does anyone know if the RAM is single channel?

I mean.. I assume it would be but...

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

1 minute ago, BarackOBatman said:

@aisle9 @AMD Lover

Looks someone tore one of these down

Biggest drawback IMO is single channel RAM

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

41 minutes ago, BarackOBatman said:

@aisle9 @AMD Lover

Looks someone tore one of these down

Biggest drawback IMO is single channel RAM

I think the crappy display and near-atomic temperature of the palmrest are far worse. If the RAM truly is slotted and not soldered, this becomes an incredible deal. Take it up to 8GB of RAM and you've got an incredibly competent daily driver for everything except gaming. If you intend to game on a Ryzen APU, yeah, you need dual channel. If you're not trying to game on it, single-channel memory is not nearly as big a deal. For $210, I'd be all over this if I had any conceivable use for it.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

On 1/27/2020 at 12:11 PM, BarackOBatman said:

i was buy a ryzen 5 3500U for 320 dlls + tax 

yes is single channel, i buy a 16gb ram from newegg, put in a 1tb ssd NVME are 2 slots for m.2 drives, was a 256ssd sata m.2, are ok a cheap ssd but 450mb R/W, is ok for a sata drive but with a NVME disk more ram, they run Red Dead Redeption 2, 28 fps, but run ok, idly fan start and stop all the time, on work dont stop, but temp are ok only top of keyboard are hot.

for me is a great laptop, is better if you got it cheap,