To encourage social distancing, you must leave two blank lines at the start and end of every post, and before and after every quote. Failure to comply may result in non-essential parts of the forum closing. Click for more details. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amayaxchan

CPU (EDC) at max

Posted · Original PosterOP

I just got done upgrading my pc to a Ryzen 2700x and when looking at Ryzen master the EDC is running ideal at mostly 99% ive looked to see what people have said to do.

ive changed my power opstions to high performance and in advanced power settings - Processor power management - minimum processor state to 5% witch people said that would fix it and it has not for me 

then i went into the bios and disabled Precision Override Boost witch also has not worked 

i dont plain to overclock my cpu so i dont understand way right out of the box CPU (EDC) is running at max

or is it no big deal that it runs at max i just see read text and 99% kinda scares me since its a new cpu

cpu edc max.png

Wouldn't "high performance" keep the CPU at 100% the core clock and power?

Posted · Original PosterOP
6 minutes ago, 191x7 said:

Wouldn't "high performance" keep the CPU at 100% the core clock and power?

even on balanced the EDC still runs at 100% so both dont seem to matter for me i understand "high performance" would make then run with more power just setting at idle it runs max tho its only the edc (cpu) im not sure it really is i could be freaking out about nothing tho just dont seem right tho