Helppppp - hacked by a family member through tMobile digits app!

hi /please Help !

so I was hacked and discovered it’s probably a family member and it was done through Tmobile‘s DIGITS app .

they paired up with my number to receive all of my texts and pictures etc-even tracking me through find my iPhone . I’m phone illiterate and have it narrowed down to a few people and I have about 2000 screenshots of proof but I don’t know when I’m looking at.

I need somebody to answer my question to help me understand.....,

I had a few numbers that I called and it immediately disconnects and says ’digits  Connected’...... would that mean that the Hacker has that second phone number?? 
   I didn’t even know DIGITS existed and I found it through the past year I’ve been researching trying to discover who is doing this! They have a literally destroyed my 35 year marriage and are getting off on making me think my husband was cheating -truly have a sick mind!

i knew Nothing about phones or computers a year ago and I’ve had to teach myself to try and catch this person because Apple says T-Mobile is giving them permission that I need to switch mobile carriers and Tmobile can’t seem to find anything either by monitoring my account... I personally think they just don’t give a crap and aren’t taking me seriously.

I desperately want to put this to rest as it’s been a LONG  14 months of this !
id really like  to start repairing my marriage and put this to rest so please please answer my question .

so very much in advancethank u So very much in advance!!!

I think after 14 months it's about time to get a new phone number.

22 minutes ago, DavidsPatti said:

Apple says T-Mobile is giving them permission that I need to switch mobile carriers and Tmobile can’t seem to find anything either by monitoring my account... I personally think they just don’t give a crap and aren’t taking me seriously.

If t mobile won't help you, maybe a switch to Verizon wireless or something? I know that it's a pain in the ass to swap carriers, but for something this severe, it's what I would have done about a year ago if I couldn't find a solution.

Also, seems like you need to get the police involved. A third party accessing your private information, with you having screenshots to prove it, sounds like time to lawyer up and take care of this.

Seriously, this situation is not something us mere forum users can probably help.much with, 14 months of concentrated harassment is really serious.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just log into the DIGITS portal and deactivate the other phone? Call T-Mobile and ask them to do it for you? Why would you voluntarily let this continue and ruin your marriage for 14 months without simply calling T-Mobile or deactivating the feature?

This kinda sounds like a paranoia issue, have you talked to anyone about this?

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

lmao you went 14 months being monitored by a complete stranger and when apple of all people actually give you solid advise you don't take it ?

simple. switch carrier problem solved. 

7 hours ago, DavidsPatti said:

so I was hacked and discovered it’s probably a family member and it was done through Tmobile‘s DIGITS app

Go to the police. This falls under criminal laws as unauthorized access to digital communications.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.