Can someone tell me what is the cause of the BSOD from these dump files.

4klips
Last night I was playing CS: GO and was not able to connect to a server so I rebooted my pc and then I tried to join that server and I am able to join it. Then after playing I shutdown my windows.
Now in the morning I turned on my pc I saw a BSOD telling me that the system got an error and needs to reboot and it rebooted then I analized the memory dump file and the mini dump file and I am not able to know what caused that error. It happened twice so far after installing windows 10. I freshly installed it on 20th Jan 2020.
Here is the memory.dmp and mini dmp (I have pasted it in pastebin)
It would be great if someone can tell me what is the actual cause of the problem. Thank you.

1 hour ago, 4klips said:
Last night I was playing CS: GO and was not able to connect to a server so I rebooted my pc and then I tried to join that server and I am able to join it. Then after playing I shutdown my windows.
Now in the morning I turned on my pc I saw a BSOD telling me that the system got an error and needs to reboot and it rebooted then I analized the memory dump file and the mini dump file and I am not able to know what caused that error. It happened twice so far after installing windows 10. I freshly installed it on 20th Jan 2020.
Here is the memory.dmp and mini dmp (I have pasted it in pastebin)
It would be great if someone can tell me what is the actual cause of the problem. Thank you.

Chances are its a driver issue. Do you have any older hardware connected that's using old drivers?

You should also run a memory test, scan the hard drive for errors and do a System File Check.

1 hour ago, RageTester said:

Might be a virus, worst of them sit tight and even reinstalling windows doesn't remove them...

https://windowsreport.com/stack-based-buffer-application-overrun/

It might be lots of things, there's no need to use scare tactics.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

4 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

-snip-

Thanks for replying. 

My PC is from 2014 I guess. So almost everything is older. I recently installed a 1TB Seagate HDD along with a Samsung 860 EVO. Rest I have a LG optical drive, old 500GB Seagate HDD, Gigabyte GT710 GPU. 2+2 GB RAM with Pentium G2030 and Gigabyte H61M-S mobo. My mobo is using older drivers as its system manufacture released its drivers on 2013 and never updated it.

Edit: I did all the test and it shows test completely completed and no errors found. So I should be concerned or ignore those BSODs?

Dump file are annoying for us to process, just give us the BSOD error that you see on the screen, and what file triggered it (if any)

16 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

what file triggered it (if any)

Actually thats what I'm asking. And I also do wanted to know which file triggered it. So that I can work on it :P