Reverting version of drivers for Radeon

DovaDopler

As the title suggest, it there any way to revert/ change back to old versions of drivers for Radeon cards? I have a MSI 57000 XT Gaming X. The reason for wanting to change the version is because BF4 keeps freezing my pc after a couple minutes in multiplayer and one of the suggested fixes was to change the version of drivers back to an older one. If you want to check it out yourself this the forum I'm referencing  (idk if its against some rules to link a different forum, if it sorry). Scroll down a bit and you''l find the response I'm talking about. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Uninstall your drivers with DDU, install 19.12.1 WQHL like usual.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I thought you needed amd adrenalin inorder to change drivers? Also is there no way I can go back further than 19. 12. 1 WQHL ?

14 minutes ago, DovaDopler said:

I thought you needed amd adrenalin inorder to change drivers? Also is there no way I can go back further than 19. 12. 1 WQHL ?

That makes no sense whatsoever. Adrenalin is what AMD calls their driver software, it used to be called radeon software, crimson and before that catalyst. You can install whatever driver that was released AFTER your card was released.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

The only program I have that relates to AMD is AMD Radeon software. I looked everywhere and I don't Adrenalin. When I go onto the drivers website it says Adrenalin but the program download says Radeon. Even when I load up the software, the app name says, "AMD Radeon software". The screenshot I posted show this. Sorry if I'm being slow.

unknown (1).png

Radeon Software 1_25_2020 2_22_30 PM.png

2 minutes ago, DovaDopler said:

The only program I have that relates to AMD is AMD Radeon software. I looked everywhere and I don't Adrenalin. When I go onto the drivers website it says Adrenalin but the program download says Radeon. Even when I load up the software, the app name says, "AMD Radeon software". The screenshot I posted show this. Sorry if I'm being slow.

unknown (1).png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Radeon_Software

As I stated before, they are all drivers. 

And to change drivers in the future all i'll have to do is just same process as you mentioned before?

52 minutes ago, DovaDopler said:

And to change drivers in the future all i'll have to do is just same process as you mentioned before?

You should. AMD drivers are particularly buggy nowadays. You really shouldn't upgrade or downgrade the usual way, also if you dont quote me I wont get notified when you respond.

21 hours ago, Levent said:

You should. AMD drivers are particularly buggy nowadays. You really shouldn't upgrade or downgrade the usual way, also if you dont quote me I wont get notified when you respond.

Oh ok thanks for the help ?