Very budget streaming with i3 9100f?

can anyone give  me some advice  on whether  it would be possible to stream 720p or bare  minimum 1080p with an i3 9100f cpu? ill be pairing it with a gtx 1650 super 

You could look into using the NVENC encoder on your Nvidia card. I forget if the 1650 Super uses a Volta or Turing encoder.. Turing would be preferred, but I know Nvidia sometimes uses on e or the other on 16xx series cards.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, minibois said:

You could look into using the NVENC encoder on your Nvidia card. I forget if the 1650 Super uses a Volta or Turing encoder.. Turing would be preferred, but I know Nvidia sometimes uses on e or the other on 16xx series cards.

i think 1650 uses Turing 

24 minutes ago, dotalover said:

can anyone give  me some advice  on whether  it would be possible to stream 720p or bare  minimum 1080p with an i3 9100f cpu? ill be pairing it with a gtx 1650 super 

To answer your question yes it would be possible, but as @minibois stated it is highly recommended that you aim for the 1650 super as a bare minimum, also you would have a better time using the Ryzen 5 1600 AF (which is basically a 2600 with an old memory controller and performs like a 2600) which sells for an additional $5 USD more over the 9100f (if you live in the US).

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

29 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

To answer your question yes it would be possible, but as @minibois stated it is highly recommended that you aim for the 1650 super as a bare minimum, also you would have a better time using the Ryzen 5 1600 AF (which is basically a 2600 with an old memory controller and performs like a 2600) which sells for an additional $5 USD more over the 9100f (if you live in the US).

this is actually very helpful, thank you. i guess  i will aim for that 1600 but sadly i live in India and the difference is like $28 between the 1600 and 9100f