Air cooler versus aio

TeeVee

Hi guys,

First, I want to apologize if this kind of thread is already existing, I just really want to have a more specialized opinion from you guys with my current setup. 

Question: What will be the best type of cooling for me?

My build

Mother board: Asus ROG B450 E

GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1660 TI OC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

CPU Cooler: The one comes up with the CPU, i think its called wraith stealth? Correct me if I'm wrong.

RAM: Dual 8 GB 3200 Corsair

PSU: EVGA supernova gold+ 650
HDD: 2TB seagate baracuda

SSD: Patriot burst 240 GB
CASE: Fractal design meshify C white edition

Looking forward for your response and all is appreciated. 

If possilbe, i would like an air cooling that is white hehe and want to apologize for my bad English. Thanks again!

IMO water cooling is necessary when you're either running extreme overclock on high end CPU, or you have super high end CPU such as Ryzen 9 3950x. Even then there are air coolers capable of taming those beasts.

For your CPU, this is a great cooler. And its white.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Arctic-Freezer-Esports-Dissipation-Performance/dp/B07ZJJ55P6/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=white+CPU+cooler&qid=1579891089&sr=8-5

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

I'd use the stock air cooler.

Reviews say ryzen 3000 series don't have much overclocking headroom to begin with.

If you really want something white, go with PopsicleHustlers recommendation.

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

A brand new AIO with some kickass high end fans is awesome. But its not so awesome over time. Performance degrades, and you lose that edge. Then you start to see higher temps at X clock, and you just deal with it. But then it gets worse, and you have no choice but to lower voltage, but that means lowering clocks. Boooo. Performance with a high-end air cooler doesn't degrade. Its just big and bulky, and depending on the brand, there are concessions to be made. Big air is not for everyone, especially in this day and age. But its pretty effective. Especially if you employ brute force tactics.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL- C12 Pro, 2x TL-K12, SYY-157
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 4 x 8GB G.Skill Trident Z Mix @ 3733 14-14-14-34 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X, 2x SN770, Asus Hyper M.2
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal TorrentCompact | 1x Phanteks T30, 1x TL-B12, 1x TY-143

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

What kind of features are you looking for in a cooler?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions, I really appreciate it!

I have now my new CPU fan cooler. Bought the Arctic freezer as suggested by @PopsicleHustler. Thank to you brother! 

Again, Thanks everyone!