I get lots of blue screens, graphics card drivers crashes and bootloops [SOLVED]

Hello, I recently built a new PC but I keep getting blue screens, graphics card driver crashes, and boot loops. I have reinstalled different windows versions (Home, Pro, Pro N) several times but it didn't help.

My system components are:

• Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming

• AMD Ryzen 2700X

• Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz 2 x 16GB

• 2x Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

• Gigabyte RX 580 Gaming 8GB

• be quiet! Straight Power 11 650W

The blue screen errors are:

• irql_not_less_or_equal

• pfn_list_corrupt

• kmode_exception_not_handled

• kernel_security_check_failure

I use Windows 10 Pro N and the latest AMD drivers 20.1.3, I also tried 19.2.2, but there are the same problems. If I install the latest chipset drivers, it gets even worse, the picture often freezes, and the graphics card drivers crash even more frequently. I have boot loops relatively rarely and if I can end them with a reset. They arise when I am in Windows, then the computer suddenly goes out and boot loops

IMG_2752.mov

I don't know what to do, so I'm grateful for any help

You could try to run a diagnostic on your memory. There is a tool built into Windows for that, if you search for "Diagnostic" it should show up.

But I think it could be a bad CPU. I have dealt with similar issues with a Ryzen 5 3600, on the same mobo.

Run memtest86 to see if there are any problems with your memory. If that is clear then run a CPU and GPU stress test.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

I have now managed to solve my problem, the problem is that when I activate d.o.c.p the RAM is automatically set to 3200MHz. The CPU officially supports only 2933MHz, therefore the memory controller of the CPU is overclocked at 3200Mhz. If you are lucky and get a good CPU this would not be a problem. Unfortunately, I am out of luck and my memory controller barely manages 3200MHz, which is why Windows starts but is extremely unstable. The sad thing is that almost all 2700X processors can run with 3200MHz memory, only mine of course not ...

So I set the memory clock to 2933MHz and it works perfectly.

@The89Lunder The Ryzen 5 3600 officially supports 3200MHz did you used one which was clocked higher?

@MattisSchulte Oh nice find, didn't look that up, I just recall seeing a lot of people running 3200 MHz ram for the 2000 series Ryzen, so I didn't even think in that direction.

I have a 3200 MHz ram kit, and has never run at anything else.