Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VegetableStu

flip the order of the report and reaction buttons on status updates?

Browser issue? I can't test this myself. But I don't think they would be that close with Mods extra buttons missing. Firefox and Opera used.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yea, that's a good idea. It is indeed pretty easy to accidentally press the reaction, instead of report button.

Although I would say to move react to the left side of the timestamp

Like this:

image.png.8e32cca3dd43c8ae8dcfd209cdc59946.png

You don't often press the minutes, so it's easier to just have the reaction next to that. Although that may clutter the left side with more reactions.. So at some point maybe status updates should copy the post style, with reaction on the right side???

Or.. Status updates could use a vertical style expansion. Like instead of agree/funny/informative opening to the right, it opens to the top?

21 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Browser issue? I can't test this myself. But I don't think they would be that close with Mods extra buttons missing. Firefox and Opera used.

This is not a bug, it's a feature suggestion.

The react and report button on status updates are next to each other:

image.png.b9ba1b0e840173943f0aa98d309a92a1.png

That means if you accidentally press the react button it expands over the report button. So if you want to press report and accidnetally press/hover over the react, it will make you press agree:

image.png.fe82e26eb218b88fd0ce0bf22052b449.png

The blue represents where the report button is, now covered by the agree/funny button.

Edited by minibois
my mind is an enigma, so I changed my mind a couple times and wrote the wrong thing

I apologize for the way I am. If my post seemed rude, that was not my intention. Just my ineptness in forming a nice coherent message.

"those times will never come back :("

"I wish I could find a way to end the pain, other than the way I keep thinking of"

3 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Disclaimer: soon is used based on a geological timescale, and may not match your definition of soon

So... By the end of the year?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

So... By the end of the year?

I hope it's quite a bit sooner than that, but it's part of a much bigger change (take a closer look at the screenshot) and I haven't been getting many opportunities to work on it, so at this point I won't commit to anything.

HTTP/2 203