CPU or GPU first in a cusotm loop?

I am cooling the CPU and GPU on the same loop but I don't know which one should get the cool water first.

After cooling one component the water goes through a smaller radiator (120mm) to cool it down a bit before it reaches the next one. After that it goes back into the big radiator (420mm).

Cooling a 9900k at 5ghz and a 2080ti.

Pics attached. Option 1 or 2? Thanks.

1798712379_LoopOption1.thumb.jpg.d70c20b1f9088d3fa4960a564a85cfc3.jpg

502835781_LoopOption2.thumb.jpg.a0a0f02b4c372b23b0398189fe98c66f.jpg

2 minutes ago, Strelok said:

I am cooling the CPU and GPU on the same loop but I don't know which one should get the cool water first.

After cooling one component the water goes through a smaller radiator (120mm) to cool it down a bit before it reaches the next one. After that it goes back into the big radiator (420mm).

Cooling a 9900k at 5ghz and a 2080ti.

Pics attached. Option 1 or 2? Thanks.

Order in a loop make no difference in real world performance, the only thing you have to be concerned about is to keep the reservoir before the pump to ensure it has a steady flow of water and doesn't run dry. This is due to the rate at which the fluid moved around the loop making little to no difference in where you place them. 

23 minutes ago, Strelok said:

As W-L stated, loop order doesn't matter (with the proviso stated above) as the temperature will normalise to your components after a period of time. Just make the loop order in a manner that makes the most sense for your layout.

Thanks for the replies, that makes sense. This is my first custom water cooling and it's a fun project. Cheers.