Best cloning image software to backup my OS C: drive?

Best cloning image software to backup my OS  C : / drive?

I know there is this info on google but i'd like to know what you think, user experience, my stuff is really important i have files for 2 businesses and my personal files on this samsung nvme drive.

I want to backup everything on the c drive on another external drive i have. I never did this before..

Windows has a backup option, where you can select important folders/files to get backed up to an external drive every set period of time.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

6 minutes ago, PositiveRaisin2 said:

do you want a clone or just certain files?

everything, and if i can access just some files without having to install the complete image on the disk when i need a few files it would be even better

Paging @Lady Fitzgerald!

I haven't tested any new features/functionalities of software in a while but Macrium Reflect just works for full disk imaging.  If Lady Fitzgerald chimes in there's usually a ton of useful information. If not, you can search previous topics relating to backups and maybe check out the storage sub-forum for more information as well. @matrixmodulator

On 1/23/2020 at 11:45 PM, Gremlin_FLG said:

Clonezilla

And how to mount clonezilla image for using in Windows?

No, Clonezilla is mindless cloning software, more like "we'll give you lot of options and you must know which one will work best in your case".

Have you even looked at it? I am using it at work for imaging Windows 10 and distributing to other machines..

Yes, I was using Clonezilla few times. Too many limitations (even with its many options) and then I started using Macrium Reflect. So, as you see, I was using both programs. And you? Do you compare few or just using one and say that it is the best?