Anyone can hear a weird noise on the RX 5600 XT video?

khazad

I have a DT 770 and a Magni 3 amp and i kept hearing a weird noise when they were speaking, at the minute 10:45 for example

Could that be just bad encoding or they had something not fully connected? I don't know if it's just the video or it's my setup, i listened a music and watched another video and didn't hear it.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | MB: Asus TUF Gaming B550-Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16Gb 3200Mhz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce | Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | SSD: Crucial MX300 275Gb | HDD: WD Black 2Tb | Monitor: LG 27GL83A

Do you mean that 'buzzing' sound? Like a bee buzzing sound? Yea, I heard that too.

Must be the microphone brushing past a shirt maybe?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

6 minutes ago, minibois said:

Do you mean that 'buzzing' sound? Like a bee buzzing sound? Yea, I heard that too.

Must be the microphone brushing past a shirt maybe?

Oh alright, i thought it was my headphone and got worried for a second lol.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | MB: Asus TUF Gaming B550-Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16Gb 3200Mhz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce | Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | SSD: Crucial MX300 275Gb | HDD: WD Black 2Tb | Monitor: LG 27GL83A