OC3D - RIP tinysisterlogan 29/07/00 - 11/01/20

Hyperwerk

This might be the wrong category of the forum, if so please excuse me.

Many of us probably know Tiny Tom Logan  (TTL) of OC3D.
Some of the older viewers may know that their mother died in 07, and their dad in 2014. Leaving Tom with the responsibility of his little sister Michaela shortly after.
Tom made the original Orca buld as a tribute to his mom, and this was one of the first projects as part of TTL TImeToLive.  

Today Tom announced in a 15 minute video that his sister sadly passed away in a car crash on the 11th of January. At age 19.  Letting us in on some details about who his sister was, and how she impacted their local society.
He also announced that he possibly might be going dark for a while as a result, but this is yet to be determined.
Tom  (and his sister behind the scenes) has been a part of the Youtube computer scene for over 10 years.  Since TTL was operating out of a shed way back. I kindly request that you show Tom your support at this time, and let him know at we will still be around when he returns.

Rest in peace Michaela.  

Sorry to hear this, I loved his videos as he went into a good amount of depth for the parts.

Wow shit. I used to watch him quite a lot and his sister came to visit from time to time. 

These news make me very sad and I really feel for him :(

RIP

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Good advice, Subscribed to show support. 

"You're my dearest friend & my love. You lit my path through darkness & I'll stand with you...to whatever end." -Leliana (DAO).

I've been watching his videos for some time, but haven't seen his sister in any of them, she must have been present more in older ones so I wasn't quite expecting the video I ended up watching. Very sad and unfortunate, she looked like a lovely girl and they seem to have nice time hanging out together. If you have an option to drive a newer and safer car, do it. Always. It's a shame she wasn't in the "show" car which looked like a very recent Ford and is most certainly way safer than the daily one which looked quite dated... Maybe it would help, maybe it wouldn't, we'll never know unfortunately. If you have two cars in a similar way, always drive the better one. Metal is replaceable, life isn't. Treat yourself with the better one every moment that you have and be safe.

Rip

CPU | Intel i9-10850K | GPU | EVGA 3080ti FTW3 HYBRID  | CASE | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU | Corsair HX850i | RAM | 2x8GB G.skill Trident RGB 3000MHz | MOTHERBOARD | Asus Z490E Strix | STORAGE | Adata XPG 256GB NVME + Adata XPG 1T + WD Blue 1TB + Adata 480GB SSD | COOLING | Evga CLC280 | MONITOR | Acer Predator XB271HU | OS | Windows 10 |

That sucks.

may his sister Rest In Peace.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Did know about mom, but them losing dad too...and now sister. Computers seem to have kept Tom going, but I remember he had put his sister as priority over the channel. Like going together to concert rather than doing Day0 reviews. This must be extra hard, and I hope he has good people around to help him get on going.

@RejZoR

she has been mentioned by Tom now and then. The older office had picture at shelf with both of them wearing OC3D shirts. He talks about that in office tour video. IIRC it was taken in some LAN event, and it was first time for him to be able to share his passion towards tech with her.

I've been watching OC3D longer than I've watched LTT. Time for me to show how much the channel has taught me by little contribution.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

This poor guy... He's a good dude and apparently the universe wants to make his life terrible. Can't imagine what it's like to lose your entire family one after the other like this.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

I remember watching his videos about the Rampage IV Extreme before I bought one back in 2011.

His heavy breathing behind the camera during close-ups of the card ?