Possible upgrade options

So i recently got a zotac rtx 2060. After buying it i found out that my Cpu bottlenecks it pretty bad

My specs:

Cpu-i5 6402p 2.8ghz

Gpu-rtx 2060

mobo-h110m s2

ram-8gb 3000mhz

psu-vs 650w

So i am thinking of upgrading my mobo and my cpu to resolve the bottleneck issue

I have thought of getting a gigabyte b450 aorus elite mobo and cpu- R5 3500 or 3600

Which one should i go for or if anyone can suggest me anything please help me.

You will have to make sure that B450 mobo comes with updated Bios to support Zen 2 CPU.

You would also have to check your RAM. If you only have a single 8GB stick, you will need to buy another one because Ryzen CPUs don't work well with a single channel RAM.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Ryzen 3600 over the 3500 and check the motherboard's compatibility list for compatible RAM and just like the other poster said get two RAM modules rather than one. 

the msi b450 max boards come with ryzen3000 ready bios and also have the best vrm's. i recommend getting one of those with a r5 3600 and another stick of 8gb ram, as others said.