Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cordante

Graphics cards comparison

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi, i have a quick question about Graphics Cards. I have now 2 pcs. Asus R9270X-DC2T-2GD5 (wich is pretty old now) and i'm just wondering if it would be better with one of this card: Asus ROG STRIX-GTX1050TI-O4G-GAMING than my 2 old cards? Best regards Cordante

4 minutes ago, Cordante said:

But is it better with one 1050ti versus 2 pcs. 270x in crossfire? :P

How abou you sell the two 270X and get a single card like the GTX 1650 Super or a Radeon RX 590?

Just now, Cordante said:

Not sure anyone would buy that old cards :P and used aswell haha :P

You'd be surprised. The 270X cards (old 7870 GHz) are stil able to perform, especially in used low budget gaming builds, HTPC-s and office PC-s.

The 1050ti is better mostly because of the 4 GB buffer, the 270x has only 2 GB.

The processor itself is most likely a bit more powerful, but the 2 GB is actually what would hurt, as most games need more than 2 GB these days.

Crossfire works only for some games and even with those games you don't get perfect scaling and I don't know if it's still the same but in the past when two cards were in crossfire, each card had to have a copy of the data in the other card, so basically with 2  cards each with 2 GB of memory, each card would only be able to use 1 GB of vram because the other 1 GB had to have a copy of the data from the other card.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Okey, think i'm gonna upgrade, have had some temperature issues and freezes lately on Battlefield V :P