LTT Videos don't have youtube ads, did he get demonetized ?

Bonergarage_007

For the last few videos I've noticed ltt videos don't have youtube ads. Are they getting demonetized, or is this on purpose ?

I’ve been seeing em.  That interminable Viking cruise line one was starting to get on my nerves.  Maybe they went back to the old ad system.  I don’t see why he would get demonitized.  He’s a good bit cleaner and more forthright than average for YouTube. I personally think that’s why I see his stuff in the “trending” so much.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

YouTube doesn't always serve ads to you, as that would annoy a user and making them not watch more videos.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

idk, youtube premium is like 1.80$/Month In India, so i've just subbed to it since last year. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

8 hours ago, minibois said:

YouTube doesn't always serve ads to you, as that would annoy a user and making them not watch more videos.

Yeah, youtube doesn't always serve you ads, but when it does, it serves them at twic ethe volume of original video, preferably in the middle od video you're just watching, so it induces instant heart attack. Yeah, I'm sticking with the ad blockers and just watch through their own sponsored video segments which despite being repeated are not annoying in any way. And they tend to slightly change them here and there so they are fine.

11 hours ago, Bonergarage_007 said:

For the last few videos I've noticed ltt videos don't have youtube ads. Are they getting demonetized, or is this on purpose ?

Not every view gets an ad. Advertisers buy allotments, and there are so many "impressions" (aka, only so many views) available for each allotment. YouTube spreads this out - it also varies heavily between regions.

So sometimes you won't get an ad on a video.

10 hours ago, yaboistar said:

image.png.4c9de92fbc67445dd869d09ccfe869fe.png

wait, you guys are seeing ads?

Of course - whitelisting YouTube so content creators I like can be properly compensated. It's a fair system, after all. They make content that I don't have to pay for, in exchange for watching a few seconds worth of ads.

If I decide I don't want to watch those ads anymore, I can always subscribe to YouTube Premium or to Float Plane.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

With youtube red coming with play music i dont understand how kore people dont have it.

Supports content creators without the ads as well as allows you to support creators who are demonitized due to googles dumbass policies. (Unless they changed that as well now too).

3 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

With youtube red coming with play music i dont understand how kore people dont have it.

To be fair, there are some (admittedly, not many) countries that still don't support YouTube Premium (formerly known as YouTube Red).

A lot of people simply don't care about music streaming services, or use free ones like Spotify (or frankly, just regular YouTube). For those people, paying for YouTube (since they don't care about the streaming) seems like a waste for a service that is "free".

On top of it you have all the people that are hypocrites that block ads on YouTube but won't pay for it.

3 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

Supports content creators without the ads as well as allows you to support creators who are demonitized due to googles dumbass policies. (Unless they changed that as well now too).

It's not a bad value, certainly. And it definite'y gives the creator far more money per view than any ad impression ever will.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)