Pc troubleshoot

TechLuna

So recently I bought myself an 5700 xt, Ryzen 5 3600, 2 ddr4 G.Skill 3200, and a x570 gaming x motherboard. Today I started to assemble the pc but my monitor wasnt connecting with the pc. I swapped hmdi cables and monitors but nothing changed. I even tried running it without the gpu and ram but still remained the same.btw I have a 675 watts power supply.I asked my friends but they don't know what the issue is. So after a hour or two working on the pc I went back to microcenter with my dad to buy some extra parts since he needed some too. We bought an extra x570 steel legends mother board and a 500 watts power supply. We tried it with the new parts but still nothing new. 

19 minutes ago, TechLuna said:

So recently I bought myself an 5700 xt, Ryzen 5 3600, 2 ddr4 G.Skill 3200, and a x570 gaming x motherboard. Today I started to assemble the pc but my monitor wasnt connecting with the pc. I swapped hmdi cables and monitors but nothing changed. I even tried running it without the gpu and ram but still remained the same.btw I have a 675 watts power supply.I asked my friends but they don't know what the issue is. So after a hour or two working on the pc I went back to microcenter with my dad to buy some extra parts since he needed some too. We bought an extra x570 steel legends mother board and a 500 watts power supply. We tried it with the new parts but still nothing new. 

Make sure the display cable is plugged into the GPU and not the motherboard, the 3600 does not have integrated graphics so having the GPU out or the display cable plugged into the motherboard will not work.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

I originally plugged it into the graphics card and then switched it to the motherboard.

41 minutes ago, TechLuna said:

I originally plugged it into the graphics card and then switched it to the motherboard.

The 3600 does not have iGPU, so no point for you to connect to motherboard. That said, any patterns you observed?

Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia Quadro P400 | Gigabyte B550I Aorus Pro AX | Klevv Bolt XR 2x8GB DDR4-3600 CL18

Acer Chromebook C720 @ GalliumOS

Sorry Im not a huge tech person so Im new into this stuff, and no I havent seen any patterns